ACCOUNT HACKED?

RS

ACCOUNT HACKED?

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Or something!

I had not logged out but was away my iPad for awhile. Nobody else here uses it. I went to check my orders and my account was SOMEONE ELSE!

I don’t know how or why or who this happened. I went to payment info to see if MY CC were in that area. That person had nothing there.

I took a screenshot and really...SERIOUSLY INSIST ON KNOWING WHAT IS GOING ON!
6 x

Harlequin

Re: ACCOUNT HACKED?

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

What!!!! 😱 are you serious 🧐. That’s BS.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Two days ago, I was using paypal to pay for an item on Etsy and in the ship to area there was someone else's name and address. We have to be so careful these days. Thieves are everywhere.
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We are terribly sorry such an error has occurred. We will be investigating this issue further and reporting this problem to IT with high priority. If you could send those screenshots to customerservice@shoplc.com it would be much appreciated. Please let us know if you have any additional details or any further questions.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

We are terribly sorry such an error has occurred. We will be investigating this issue further and reporting this problem to IT with high priority. If you could send those screenshots to customerservice@shoplc.com it would be much appreciated. Please let us know if you have any additional details or any further questions.
Thank you. I just sent an email with ATTN to you @Moderator_Alex.

I look forward to hearing what happened here. I will be running out in a bit but will check my email when I return.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

It has been 4 DAYS since I sent email with screenshots. I haven’t heard a word. Not even an acknowledgement.

Not letting this go.

Now...as of today, Jan. 25 I have several issues racked up and nobody is doing anything.

CRICKETS
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

It has been 4 DAYS since I sent email with screenshots. I haven’t heard a word. Not even an acknowledgement.

Not letting this go.

Now...as of today, Jan. 25 I have several issues racked up and nobody is doing anything.

CRICKETS
You need to tag Preston on this. I have little faith in Alex.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Not letting this go.

CRICKETS
Well I tried to tag Preston and even made a post asking for him today. No reply.

I am seriously ticked off.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Not letting this go.

CRICKETS
Well I tried to tag Preston and even made a post asking for him today. No reply.

I am seriously ticked off.
Good morning,

I apologize for the delay of any updates regarding this issue. I can confirm that Alex has submitted your screenshots to the web team and they are currently looking into this issue. I have sent them another email to confirm if there has been any updates on this. I apologize again, and thank you for your patience.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

I just wanted to confirm that they are still actively looking to what caused this issue, and what the root of the problem is. I apologize again for the issue, and thank you for bringing this to our attention.
2 x