9utbif

Rrk

9utbif

Post by Rrk » 3 years ago

How is it that I got out bid when the other person won with the same amount I already max bid on,,, it even said that, I have a screenshot that says it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: 9utbif

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Rrk wrote:
3 years ago
How is it that I got out bid when the other person won with the same amount I already max bid on,,, it even said that, I have a screenshot that says it
Good morning,

I apologize for any concern about this. This can occur if someone places a max bid for the same amount before you. Please let us know if you have any further questions and thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston Usually if you place the same max bid as someone else it tells you so you can place a higher max bid so this does not seem right.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston Usually if you place the same max bid as someone else it tells you so you can place a higher max bid so this does not seem right.
Good afternoon,

I have reported this to our online auctions team so that way they can investigate on their end specifically what happened. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Might I mention...I am pretty sure that bracelet was a $9.99 or $14.99 item. I bought one for my daughter and it broke the first time she wore it. Beads went everywhere and most were not found. She sent me pics and it was not put together with quality cord and not assembled well at all.

Embarrassing because it was a gift.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Eel:... don’t feel like the Lone Ranger, has happened to me before and didn’t tell me to bid higher. I put ...Rrk changed some how 🤔🥴
1 x