No Refund since Jan 2 !!

fallnstar

No Refund since Jan 2 !!

Post by fallnstar » 3 years ago

0rdered December 25.
$51.99 . I SENT THIS BACK SAME DAY I received it. I was told numerous times it was in the warehouse. This is outrageous, I wish this would have been a real Golden south sea pearl but, it was NOT. Faux, painted. Not even close. **False advertising**
Do I really have to call my bank & file a formal complaint to get MY hard earned money. $51.99.

Ball's in your court. I'm serious.

Today is January 23, 2021
Last edited by Moderator_Preston 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed identifiable information
6 x

fallnstar

Re: No Refund since Jan 2 !!

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Anselmo
@Moderator_Brianne

Att: Cheryl
2 x

fallnstar

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Anselmo
@Moderator_Brianne

@Moderator_Preston

Att: Cheryl
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

fallnstar wrote:
3 years ago
0rdered December 25.
$51.99 . I SENT THIS BACK SAME DAY I received it. I was told numerous times it was in the warehouse. This is outrageous, I wish this would have been a real Golden south sea pearl but, it was NOT. Faux, painted. Not even close. **False advertising**
Do I really have to call my bank & file a formal complaint to get MY hard earned money. $51.99.

Good morning,

I deeply apologize about your return not being processed yet. If you could, please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can help look into what is currently happening to your return. Please note, order information is not allowed to be posted on the forum per the guidelines. I apologize again, and thank you!
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

fallnstar wrote:
3 years ago
0rdered December 25.

Good morning,

I apologize that for any concern or confusion. I have gone ahead and sent you an email to your email on file.
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Fallnstar:....are you saying SLC sold u fake pearls pearls, that were supposed to be real???!!!
5 x

mossybrick

Post by mossybrick » 3 years ago

I'm sorry for you. I'm going through a similair struggle trying to get a refund processed. In my case, I have sent the item back twice only to have it returned to me, even though Ihad prior authorization to return! I just learned it was returned to me again! The process of returns is definitely broken at ShopLC and the shipping department ignores authoriazations from management. I hope you and I both get our issues resolved.
1 x