men's rings

maldito

men's rings

Post by maldito » 3 years ago

It boggles my mind that there is an endless stream of high level items for women (i.e. tanzanite rings), and not a single item --
nothing -- nada -- for men!
4 x

RS

Re: men's rings

Post by RS » 3 years ago

maldito wrote:
3 years ago
It boggles my mind that there is an endless stream of high level items for women (i.e. tanzanite rings), and not a single item --
nothing -- nada -- for men!
https://www.shoplc.com/unbxdSearch/?top ... Mens+rings

🥰🥰 Welcome to the forum!
2 x

Denny98

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

The thing that gets me - I wear a size 7, and most of ShopLC rings for men start at size 9. Would be nice if men's rings started at least size 8.
Dennis
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Gentlemen: Suggestion; you could post Under New product idea ( to Get their "attention")

Or see if ring could be re--sized...as they offer on women's rings.

Good Luck!
2 x

maldito

Post by maldito » 3 years ago

Another big event -- this time diamonds. Another endless stream of women's rings -- again not a single men's ring. Seems like gross discrimination to me. I am a certified gemologist and I know men's rings are readily available all over and can be made just as easily as women's rings!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

maldito wrote:
3 years ago
Another big event -- this time diamonds. Another endless stream of women's rings -- again not a single men's ring. Seems like gross discrimination to me. I am a certified gemologist and I know men's rings are readily available all over and can be made just as easily as women's rings!
I’m not a certified gemologist and I know men’s rings are available and can be made. But...the main demographic for jewelry is women therefore most of their inventory will focus on that demographic.

They could make scads of rings for men and much of the inventory might just sit there. Not earning money for them but costing them money. In production costs and inventory tax. So they focus on their main customer...women.

It’s not discrimination. They are under no legal obligation to make and market “X” amount of items for men. They are a private business and can choose their own business model.

They do carry men’s rings and other jewelry items. And there are many places out there that cater to men exclusively. Are they discriminating?

I do however, have a marketing degree and see no reason for them to make a large selection of items that are not focused on their main demographic and therefore unlikely to sell.

🥰🥰
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

maldito wrote:
3 years ago
there are 103 items when entering
Mens rings in the search bar.
3 x