anniebelle

Re: It’s ALWAYS something

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Where ARE the mods anymore anyway?
I sent an email in hours ago and have not heard anything. I also posted and sent yesterday.

I really do not want to get an email from some agent who knows nothing about this to email me late tonight and simply advise me to return the broken item.

That is not going to happen this time...is it please?
I think Rashad made a sweep several hours ago. Done for the day, make an appearance maybe tomorrow.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
I sent an email in hours ago and have not heard anything. I also posted and sent yesterday.

I really do not want to get an email from some agent who knows nothing about this to email me late tonight and simply advise me to return the broken item.

I think Rashad made a sweep several hours ago. Done for the day, make an appearance maybe tomorrow.
I know. And he told me to email. When someone asks that one kind of expects them to reply.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

AND THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT JUST HAPPENED...😡
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Wow that is bad. When an item breaks is bad, but their response is the worst. I hope SLC steps up and take care of this for you
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Good morning,

This is very unfortunate, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I've taken care of this for you and emailed you with a resolution. Please let me know if you need anything else.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Good morning,

This is very unfortunate, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I've taken care of this for you and emailed you with a resolution. Please let me know if you need anything else.
Thank you @Moderator_Alex . I replied to your email. I thank you very much but there is still part of this matter that needs a resolution.
4 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

@@RS
I'm waiting for my post about my Norell perfume purchase to be approved as I attached photos.

There's the good....then

....not so good. sigh.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
@@RS
I'm waiting for my post about my Norell perfume purchase to be approved as I attached photos.

There's the good....then

....not so good. sigh.
Uhh...ohhh.

I still have a bottle of Blushing to unbox. Now I’m worried.
2 x