Not invoiced yet!

RS

Not invoiced yet!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have an item that I won at auction. I want this item! It is not yet invoiced after a few days. I had better not get an email stating it is not available. They have been allll over the website in the RA section.
1 x

Gypsy

Re: Not invoiced yet!

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

When did.you place order ???
I've noticed before that it sometimes takes a bit for the canel button to expire and order to invoice.
And can take days before being manifested and shipped
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I've noticed before that it sometimes takes a bit for the canel button to expire and order to invoice.
On the 5th. But I had something (not RA) invoice after that item.
Just talked with chat and got the typical canned answer. We are behind blah blah blah...told me not one thing.
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
On the 5th. But I had something (not RA) invoice after that item.
Just talked with chat and got the typical canned answer. We are behind blah blah blah...told me not one thing.
☹☹☹
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I have an item that I won at auction. I want this item! It is not yet invoiced after a few days. I had better not get an email stating it is not available. They have been allll over the website in the RA section.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize about that. It appears that your initial order of the Russian Diopside, White Zircon Earrings, Ring (Size 8) and Pendant Necklace (18 in) in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (Avg. 8.55 g) 6.16 ctw (Item#: 3426099) was stuck and cancelled, but a re-shipped was requested by an agent on 11/07/2019 with 2nd Day Air shipping. That reship is in invoiced status as of 11/8/2019. We thank you for your patience, and deeply apologize about the delay. Thank you so much for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family! Since the issue has been address, we will go ahead and lock this thread.
0 x