Assistance with orders

RS

Assistance with orders

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Good morning Mods.

I have several items that are still in invoice from Friday. Other items ordered afterwards have already shipped.

I also have an item from yesterday that has not invoiced as of yet. Worrisome because other items ordered yesterday have invoiced and some have shipped already!

I was also charged shipping on an item during free shipping yesterday.

I am also waiting on a reply regarding the broken clasp on the handbag.

Can any of the mods assist with these issues/questions? @Moderator_Connor @Moderator_Alex @Moderator_Preston ????

Much appreciated. 😊
5 x

RS

Re: Assistance with orders

Post by RS » 3 years ago

And now it turns out I need assistance with another issue.

Will you be around today @Moderator_Alex @Moderator_Connor @Moderator_Preston ????

Good morning everyone🥰
5 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning Mods.

I have several items that are still in invoice from Friday. Other items ordered afterwards have already shipped.

I also have an item from yesterday that has not invoiced as of yet. Worrisome because other items ordered yesterday have invoiced and some have shipped already!

Can any of the mods assist with these issues/questions? @Moderator_Connor @Moderator_Alex @Moderator_Preston ????

Much appreciated. 😊
Good Morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078. . Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning Mods.

Much appreciated. 😊
Good Morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078. . Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
I will send an email now. I hope it will be read thoroughly as there are several issues. I have been trying to get help for several days and my experience emailing customer service and not getting an agent familiar with the issues has not been positive.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
I placed an order on the 29th. It's just sitting there . An order I placed on the 30th has already shipped. Can someone look into it for me? 🤞
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Well I sent a very detailed email at least 5 hours ago before I left the house. I just got home and unloaded everything and now sitting to check my email.
No reply.
And nothing has been resolved.
This is just getting worse and worse.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I seem to have an issue with getting help via email. I also seem to get the same agent and there are issues here.

First...the order that seems to be stuck and I USED A COUPON CODE FOR ...the agent said they need to cancel and I can reorder ?
NO...I just want the order found, fixed and flown to me.(not literally flown)
If cancelled then I lose the code.
I specifically asked for this communication not to happen this way.
I specifically requested to not cancel this order but please find it.

I have never been given the courtesy of an answer about the broken clasp and my broken glass on my phone.
Why?

Sincerely
Unhappy RS
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Well I sent a very detailed email at least 5 hours ago before I left the house. I just got home and unloaded everything and now sitting to check my email.
No reply.
@RS

Remember in the fall of 2019, when someone here looked up the forum on SLCs UK site, and told us how many complaints there were? Things like: “Where is my refund?!? It’s been months!!!” “Where is my order? You took the payment, but it’s now been months!!!” “Where’s my refund?!? It’s been five months now!!!”

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@RS While you are cozying up with all these Emails, ask them to find your Avatar!!! :lol: :evil:
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
No reply.
@RS

Remember in the fall of 2019, when someone here looked up the forum on SLCs UK site, and told us how many complaints there were? Things like: “Where is my refund?!? It’s been months!!!” “Where is my order? You took the payment, but it’s now been months!!!” “Where’s my refund?!? It’s been five months now!!!”

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Oh I remember!! And you know that’s before things got that way here. We were all like “yeah but it’s different HERE”..
Ya well...🙄
3 x