Assistance with orders

RS

Re: Assistance with orders

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@RS While you are cozying up with all these Emails, ask them to find your Avatar!!! :lol: :evil:
I have asked over and over and so have you and others.

The thing that is really chapping my hide is that we are just not given an answer. No courtesy. We are simply ignored.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

@RS
Did your order ever ship? Mine did this morning after three emails. I took a screenshot which showed order #. Someone responded with an apology and asked if I could email order info. Sent a second email including screenshot. Received apology and said they were sending info to the "concern department". Either they have a new department or the cs person doesn't speak English well. Third email I tried to spell it out. My order shipped. There were 6 items all won on RA. I was worried the stuff would sell out and they would cancel but so far, it says everything shipped. I should send them a bill for having to do their job AGAIN.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
@RS
Did your order ever ship? Mine did this morning after three emails. I took a screenshot which showed order #. Someone responded with an apology and asked if I could email order info. Sent a second email including screenshot. Received apology and said they were sending info to the "concern department". Either they have a new department or the cs person doesn't speak English well. Third email I tried to spell it out. My order shipped. There were 6 items all won on RA. I was worried the stuff would sell out and they would cancel but so far, it says everything shipped. I should send them a bill for having to do their job AGAIN.
So far it has not shipped. I first got an email that said they were going to cancel and I asked for them not to. This morning I got an email that said they are working on getting the item shipped and that they will send a tracking number.
So...fingers crossed. I had to have a back and forth email session with I think three CS agents. It makes it difficult that way and take a long time.
I hope it all works out.
I am about to make a post about things received today (including a pic of broken item received) hope it gets posted.
Mods around today?

I have never heard of that dept. I am glad that you were able to get your things shipped. It does get exhausting doesn’t it!?
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I think the CS agent meant she was sending info to the proper department but not speaking English well, it came out as "concern department".
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I think the CS agent meant she was sending info to the proper department but not speaking English well, it came out as "concern department".
Ohhhh.....😳
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi RS & all the forum: I’m amazed about how many problems you’re having with your orders. I get thrown into a panic if I’m just asking for my free shipping credited. According to SLC they are reaching millions of homes all over the country. If so, maybe that is why no one gets any help or even recognition you need assistance . Why can’t CS resolve problems ? Are they there just to make the customer feel everything is going to get fixed, which of course never does? Now we’re at the point multiple moderators get involved in one problem at a time. I just wish I could do something to fix these unnecessary endless problems SLC throw at us which shouldn’t happen in the first place. Just venting....so frustrated with SLC. 😡😡😡
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
I placed an order on the 29th. It's just sitting there . An order I placed on the 30th has already shipped. Can someone look into it for me? 🤞
Good evening,

I deeply apologize for any delay with your order. If you could, please email customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can look into what is going on with your order.
1 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Good luck getting results! I received perfume I ordered for a gift. It came and had been opened! I DIDN’T open it...it arrived that way! On top of that the return label that came with it could not be used...(air)...since it was liquid it would have to be returned ground method. Mr. Customer Service Alex who’s always responding on community forum assured me he was going to ship me a new return label right out! Well, that was weeks and weeks ago! No label came! On top of that, when I sent an email to customer service, which is what I was told to do, I got an email back saying I could NOT return the perfume because it had been opened! I know...it was sent to me that way! Does anyone there read and understand English????? Long story short, I ended up paying for something I had to throw away. Not going to use splash on perfume that someone else had opened and probably used! So, new viewer...BEWARE! THINGS HAVE GOTTEN SO BAD HERE SINCE THE NEW REGIME CAME IN! I used to get my issues resolved...those days are GONE!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

A day later and my ring still has not invoiced let alone shipped. I don’t know why they simply cannot find the item, attach it to my invoice and send it out. It’s a brand new item!
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
Good luck getting results! I received perfume I ordered for a gift. It came and had been opened! I DIDN’T open it...it arrived that way! On top of that the return label that came with it could not be used...(air)...since it was liquid it would have to be returned ground method. Mr. Customer Service Alex who’s always responding on community forum assured me he was going to ship me a new return label right out! Well, that was weeks and weeks ago! No label came! On top of that, when I sent an email to customer service, which is what I was told to do, I got an email back saying I could NOT return the perfume because it had been opened! I know...it was sent to me that way! Does anyone there read and understand English????? Long story short, I ended up paying for something I had to throw away. Not going to use splash on perfume that someone else had opened and probably used! So, new viewer...BEWARE! THINGS HAVE GOTTEN SO BAD HERE SINCE THE NEW REGIME CAME IN! I used to get my issues resolved...those days are GONE!
RS wrote:
3 years ago
A day later and my ring still has not invoiced let alone shipped. I don’t know why they simply cannot find the item, attach it to my invoice and send it out. It’s a brand new item!
Good afternoon,

I apologize for any issues regarding your orders. If you both could please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so I can look into this for you two?
2 x