Assistance with orders

steelstash

Re: Assistance with orders

Post by steelstash » 3 years ago

Would someone please take a look at what I have ordered. Still waiting for merchandise to be delivered. Probably I am one of your best customers and have already paid in full, thousands of dollars. Have decided to stop my shopping spree until the merchandise shows up. The tracking numbers indicate that it is on the way, in my hometown etc, etc, OVERALL I love the philosophy and the hosts of the company. But when you do not receive stuff and customer service suggests you fill out a police report, well I refuse to do that. IT IS YOUR JOB TO GET THE STUFF TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. Your practice of cramming packages with shipping fees for each one seems unfair. Also I bought a Rhapsody ring, one of many, and the president promised a free book and a tanzanite bracelet. I called to ask about the bracelet and your customer service person sent me a second copy of the tanzanite book, charged me fifty dollars and then said if I did not want it just send it back. I did not, It is not my responsibility to return something I did not order in the first place. Please provide some answers to me Lala Steelman about these problems. I
4 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

Customer service is a joke there I wrote emails and chatted about a problem and they did nothing to resolve it. The only way I got help was going to USPS directly and they were very fast in helping me. I’m not shopping with them right now since nobody is working to send out the orders, it’s like spin the wheel how long will it take to get shipped 😡
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

steelstash wrote:
3 years ago
Would someone please take a look at what I have ordered. Still waiting for merchandise to be delivered. Probably I am one of your best customers and have already paid in full, thousands of dollars. Have decided to stop my shopping spree until the merchandise shows up. The tracking numbers indicate that it is on the way, in my hometown etc, etc, OVERALL I love the philosophy and the hosts of the company. But when you do not receive stuff and customer service suggests you fill out a police report, well I refuse to do that. IT IS YOUR JOB TO GET THE STUFF TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. Your practice of cramming packages with shipping fees for each one seems unfair. Also I bought a Rhapsody ring, one of many, and the president promised a free book and a tanzanite bracelet. I called to ask about the bracelet and your customer service person sent me a second copy of the tanzanite book, charged me fifty dollars and then said if I did not want it just send it back. I did not, It is not my responsibility to return something I did not order in the first place. Please provide some answers to me Lala Steelman about these problems. I
I'm sorry you are having these issues. It seems to be the norm anymore. I was just thinking if every customer that is told to file a police report actually got in touch with the police in Austin, maybe something would be done. They may look into the fact that we are being told to file and get a clue that slc is practicing bad business and may be doing things that are not even legal. I was also told to file a police report several months ago. I was speechless! I asked which police department should I contact, mine , Austin's or somewhere in between? If the police department in their area starts getting a bunch of calls, they may be forced to have the Texas Attorney General look into it. Just thinking out loud.
5 x