So upset

Kathie

So upset

Post by Kathie » 4 years ago

I just found out that my item was never sent! I'm so mad because of course there aren't any more. This is the
7th out of 11 items lve for my daughter that did not work out. But you can bet your last dollar it will be the last because I will never buy another thing from this company again
3 x

Moderator_Brianne

Re: So upset

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

Kathie wrote:
4 years ago
I just found out that my item was never sent! I'm so mad because of course there aren't any more. This is the
7th out of 11 items lve for my daughter that did not work out. But you can bet your last dollar it will be the last because I will never buy another thing from this company again
Good Afternoon,

I'm so incredibly sorry that this has happened to you! I have contacted you directly so see what can be done to resolve this for you!
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I am waiting for an order I placed on Oct 30th wow! No tracking number.I told vs to put my money back on card he said so have to fill out all this paper work I told him zoo never received item he said sorry I told him sorry for shop l.c.
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Maybe if they did their job right the first
time they wouldn’t have to waste so much
money on customer service people. Those
people could spend their time writing correct
descriptions of the item for the website and
taking videos of the details we want to see.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
I am waiting for an order I placed on Oct 30th wow! No tracking number.I told vs to put my money back on card he said so have to fill out all this paper work I told him zoo never received item he said sorry I told him sorry for shop l.c.
We do apologize, we have reviewed the order and see that it is a single item that was missing from the package. This item shipped out separately from us on November 5th as it did not get filled at the same time as the rest of your order. It is still in transit to you, please allow up to 7 business days to receive it.
0 x

Ruby

Post by Ruby » 4 years ago

My Christmas was totally ruined last year because the blue diamond necklace i ordered never came. They substituted a hideous black diamond necklace because, of course, there were no others available.
1 x