Account inquiries

Geologistsmom

Account inquiries

Post by Geologistsmom » 3 years ago

I’m a little upset with customer service at present. I had a couple of questions about an order and was unable to figure out what was going on with it. I called 3 times, every number that was available with no response. I held on 30 minutes and was disconnected. Called back and was disconnected again. Third time no answer. Seriously, is this good business practice? Please try to improve in this area.
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Account inquiries

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Geologistsmom wrote:
3 years ago
I’m a little upset with customer service at present. I had a couple of questions about an order and was unable to figure out what was going on with it. I called 3 times, every number that was available with no response. I held on 30 minutes and was disconnected. Called back and was disconnected again. Third time no answer. Seriously, is this good business practice? Please try to improve in this area.
Good Evening, Geologistsmom!

Thank you for your post! I am so sorry to hear this happened as your recent experience with us! If you would, may you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the question you had regarding your order? We would be happy to address them for you and get this resolved as quickly as possible. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
2 x