Rising Auction changes

Amy

Re: Rising Auction changes

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Gypsy! Thanks for replying. No I’m not too good on working the IPad, but I’ll try the filter option so I don’t have to scroll down through all the rings that don’t fit me. I do put in Swarovski but never tried to narrow it down more. 🌼🌼🌼🌹🌹🌹
7 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

I just now noticed they were charging shipping on the dollar auctions. How sad I cut my large order down in half just to cover the shipping but I got so angry about the whole situation I cut that half in another half I just am no longer going to look at the auctions if they're going to charge us shipping it's too much especially when if there's any problems and let's be honest so often there are you can't really send it back because it cost so much almost as much as when you purchased it I hope LC goes back on this and gives us free shopping on the auctions again they probably won't but I wish they would k
7 x

ClaudSan

Post by ClaudSan » 3 years ago

I am following certain items on where Super Excessive Max Bidders ruin all the pricing logic. And I am sure after they won them, they do not buy them. The items come back to the auctions about 3 days later, and the process repeats. NOTHING CHANGED since you change to "Auto-Pay". You changed it thinking you were going to prevent the ridiculous excessive bidders will stop? Nope. Wrong. They are there, even more of them, and even more aggressive than before. ShopLC, you will have to think of a different strategy to "punish" the excessive bidders and those who come to play games and distort the prices.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

It will never stop or change. The over bidders will circumvent some how. 🤨.....H
4 x

Linsey

Post by Linsey » 2 years ago

I wish that free shipping would again be offered for auction items or other purchases totaling $50. I tried multiple times to sign up for AutoPay and "chatted" twice with ShopLC reps, only to be told that I needed to change the browser I use (Edge). Why would Edge not work with AutoPay when it works for regular purchases at ShopLC?
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Good luck with auto pay.😊💚🍀
5 x

Gg10

Post by Gg10 » 2 years ago

Lately, there has been a lot of really high bids on the auction. I hope people are paying for what they bid on. There seems to be someone who follows my bids and raises before I can put in an auto bid. I do this for fun. I like to bid on things I can not afford to buy outright.
When the shadow bidder dogs my bids it is no longer fun. I do not understand how this can be fun for them? I thought they were putting caps on the bids so people could not over bid and ruin it for others?
I am a bit discouraged about the auctions.
5 x

Gg10

Post by Gg10 » 2 years ago

It is their way of putting the blame on someone else, the customer. They are required to solve problems with one phone call. Sometimes that does not work
4 x

Kharailee

Post by Kharailee » 2 years ago

I wish Shoplc would give us the ability to Remove auctions before we win it. Sometimes when using an iPad and you go to click on a bid, the screen jumps as the prices on other auctions changes and you end up clicking on a item you do not want and then I end up not purchasing the orders I had won, because with auto pay, I will end up paying for things I don’t want.
2 x

Moonkey

Post by Moonkey » 2 years ago

Yes, you are right that had happened to me too.
Things end up in my history that I know I did not bid on.
Fortunately I’ve lost. Another reason I won’t auto-pay.
2 x