Very upset

Scully

Very upset

Post by Scully » 3 years ago

Earlier this week I bid on several items. I tried to pay and it said there were none in my cart. I was so mad I removed all the items on my wishlist(one was out of stock anyway). This is no way to do business. I may try to bid one more time. But if I get the notice that I have won one more time and I go to pay and it says I owe 0. Game over.
10 x

Boston Irish

Re: Very upset

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Call CS tell them what happened and it will show in your bid history you won maybe they can help you.🍀
6 x

troubler

Post by troubler » 3 years ago

why when you havelifecollection you have all this jewerly WHAT HAPPEN THE FASHION LIKE IT USE TO BE VERY DISPOINTED
3 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I don't like when I win the items then pay for them and they ship out but then all the sudden I'm getting a refund on one or several items. But they are still on the auction!!!! What!!! They say they don't have them but still selling them. That is not right. I completely understand if they sold out. But when I go back on the auctions the next day or a couple days later and there's several of them that's just wrong!
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Use to happen to me also 😟. H.
3 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Scully wrote:
3 years ago
Earlier this week I bid on several items. I tried to pay and it said there were none in my cart. I was so mad I removed all the items on my wishlist(one was out of stock anyway). This is no way to do business. I may try to bid one more time. But if I get the notice that I have won one more time and I go to pay and it says I owe 0. Game over.
Hello,
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may be occuring. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x