I will not order anything else to look at my other two orders that I placed

Eve
Answers: 1

I will not order anything else to look at my other two orders that I placed

Post by Eve » 3 years ago

I will not order anything else till i got the other two orders that I placed
On the 12 th and 15th.
I don’t understand how to keep selling stuff if they can not knowingly fill the orders!!!!!
11 x

Sea

Re: I will not order anything else to look at my other two orders that I placed

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

Exactly the orders and returns are all just sitting there since no one is working right now. I Don’t bother ordering who knows when they will finally be back on track. I’m really glad I don’t have any orders or returns with them right now. If they can’t do their jobs then just go off the air until you have workers again.
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

My orders for David's face products that I placed on the 7th and 8th along with the large Asian fan came in a week ago but none of my jewelry orders placed on the 7th and 8th have come in and there is no tracking on any of them, they do not look like any have shipped and there is around 10 orders that have not gone out since then, why did the others ship but not any of the jewelry? I think I am just going to return it all because I am not happy at all. Some of the items were from the Jardin collection from when they aired them on TV, RS got hers already. I am tired of paying for items that they do not ship out for two weeks. The last time this happened to me and it took a month to get my order. These items were ordered way before this storm hit so there is no excuse for why they are not here yet.
15 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
My orders for David's face products that I placed on the 7th and 8th along with the large Asian fan came in a week ago but none of my jewelry orders placed on the 7th and 8th have come in and there is no tracking on any of them, they do not look like any have shipped and there is around 10 orders that have not gone out since then, why did the others ship but not any of the jewelry? I think I am just going to return it all because I am not happy at all. Some of the items were from the Jardin collection from when they aired them on TV, RS got hers already. I am tired of paying for items that they do not ship out for two weeks. The last time this happened to me and it took a month to get my order. These items were ordered way before this storm hit so there is no excuse for why they are not here yet.
I'm guessing point of origin. The face products are possibly warehoused at a different location. Seems like I've had orders split into separate shipments along those lines.
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Good Afternoon, Gem Lover!

I am so sorry to hear this happened! If you would, may you please provide an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information for those orders, and I'll be happy to take this to our Warehouse teams myself to look into the delay for those orders and ensure they get shipped out? You may address the email to me or any of the other Moderators so that we can see it pop in when you do. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences or confusion you have experienced during this, but I do look forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved!
8 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 3 years ago

Moderator conner
It strikes me as funny that you reply that to somebody that posted on my post.
Emailing is a joke.i have been ignored so many times that i gave up on that.
Maybe they just ignore me. Who knows.
9 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

I agree with emailing for help I’ve done this many times asking for help and never heard a reply back their customer service is a joke. Basically we are on our own 😠
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Eve:....if you haven’t got a reply from a Moderator yet, open a new thread, titled...... MODERATORS ANY. This may help. 🙂. Good luck 🍀
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Eve wrote:
3 years ago
I will not order anything else till i got the other two orders that I placed
On the 12 th and 15th.
I don’t understand how to keep selling stuff if they can not knowingly fill the orders!!!!!
Good afternoon,

We apologize deeply that your orders have not arrived in a timely manner. Your order from the 12th made it to your home state on the 19th and should be arriving sometime soon. Unfortunately your order from the 15th was frozen in with the rest of us and didn't leave our facility until the 20th and is still making its way out of Texas. Expect anything ordered within the last week to have an extended delivery period. We are doing everything we can to get everything back on track even with extremely limited resources. Please bear with us and our carriers while we get your merchandise to you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, please let us know if you need any further information.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor Ty for responding. I sent you the item numbers in email yesterday.
1 x