Price adjustment

joy51

Price adjustment

Post by joy51 » 3 years ago

Order **Redacted for Privacy**-1/30/21--I bought this necklace last month for $87.99 now it is $69.99-it hasn't even been 30 days and I bought during a smackdown which supposedly the lowest price-also just received this last week-please credit my account for the difference.

Thank you Joyce Selig
5 x

anniebelle

Re: Price adjustment

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

joy51 wrote:
3 years ago
Order **Redacted for Privacy** -1/30/21--I bought this necklace last month for $87.99 now it is $69.99-it hasn't even been 30 days and I bought during a smackdown which supposedly the lowest price-also just received this last week-please credit my account for the difference.

Thank you Joyce Selig
Joyce, you'll need to call Customer Service with this. Unless a Moderator happens to see your post, nothing will happen here.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@joy51 ...

Maybe tag a mod like @Moderator_Connor .

Not a good idea to post your order info and your whole name. Hopefully a mod can assist you here. 😊
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

joy51 wrote:
3 years ago
Order **Redacted for Privacy**-1/30/21--I bought this necklace last month for $87.99 now it is $69.99-it hasn't even been 30 days and I bought during a smackdown which supposedly the lowest price-also just received this last week-please credit my account for the difference.

Thank you Joyce Selig
Good Afternoon, joy51!

Thank you for your post! Looking over the order, we have gone ahead and processed a refund for the price adjustment back to your method of payment. You would expect the refund to reflect in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your banking institute.
3 x