Promo Code Issues and Problems Thread

GemJunkie

Promo Code Issues and Problems Thread

Post by GemJunkie » 4 years ago

Why is my Prime Appreciate promo code not working? Has anyone else had this problem for the month of August?
1 x

Margui

Re: Promo Code

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Call customer service, so they can help you to resolve that issue.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

GemJunkie wrote:
4 years ago
Why is my Prime Appreciate promo code not working? Has anyone else had this problem for the month of August?
We deeply apologize if your discount code is not working. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may be occuring. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

If you’re talking about customer appreciation day promo cards you get, I’ve shredded probably $70-$80 worth. The codes rarely work. It’s a hook to get you to shop The idea of promo codes is for convenience to the customer. If I have to CALL customer service for help, what is the point?! I don’t have time to call them
1 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I found to be the same problem. Until I put in exactly the same way with small and capital letters
0 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

In order to use your Customer appreciation codes you have to place the order with customer service. Had the same issues as you all. Promo codes have to be typed in exactly how they appear on the home page or they won’t work
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Most times when I attempt to use a promo code it says "not valid on (certain gemstone), TLV, live-tv presentation, etc..even when my order does not contain any of these...still no luck w/promo code. I'm not calling CS...if the promo code doesn't work when it should, they can keep the item!
5 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

We appreciate your feedback. We have put in a ticket with our IT department to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience with us. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes,
LaRica W.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Most times when I attempt to use a promo code it says "not valid on (certain gemstone), TLV, live-tv presentation, etc..even when my order does not contain any of these...still no luck w/promo code. I'm not calling CS...if the promo code doesn't work when it should, they can keep the item!
The promo codes that we make available on our website are for select items only. All items that are eligible for the promo code will show "save X%, use code XXX" on the product detail page, and will also show on the thumbnail image when searching.
1 x

Lulu

Coupon Code Not Working

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

The website is not accepting the code even when the item states the code is applicable.
4 x