Promo Code Issues and Problems Thread

shop69

Re: 30 percent off online orders

Post by shop69 » 4 years ago

I spoke to two CSR'S today. They couldn't tell me why it wouldn't work. The graphic on T.V. specifically appeared on some items but toward the end of it was stating that on almost every item before they changed to Dion and another host at 7:00 A.M. EST. So frustrated. I lost out on an item wasting my time talking to Customer Service as it sold out. I did take a picture of theT.V. screen showing the offer. I also sent a message in the app, no answer. Why am I mot surprised?! One CSR told me to send a message to the host and that it is up to their discretion to offer a discount but also they need to take the graphic down. WHAT? AND HE COULD NOT EVEN SEE THE OFFER ON HIS END! Dissapointed by Shop LC yet again. Spent a lot of money with this company.

Check out BBB.
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Why check out BBB Shoplc gives the same answer there!? Oh email us and the problem w solved BS
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

maggie wrote:
4 years ago
so they show if your order on line that you get 30% off but when you go to order an item online that was live it won't allow you to use the code saying that you can't use it on live orders. then you should let people know that you can only use the percentage off on items not shown on line that is very deceiving...

Maggie
Good morning,

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience. Our disclaimer for the discount code can be found at https://www.shoplc.com/disclaimers.
Shop LC wrote: Promotion Exclusions
Unless otherwise noted, the below are not eligible for online promotions:
Live TV orders
$1 Online Auction orders
Loose Gemstones
Beauty products
TLVs
Doorbuster items
Intimates items
Other exclusions can also apply. Yet again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Moderator_Preston

shop69 wrote:
4 years ago
I spoke to two CSR'S today. They couldn't tell me why it wouldn't work. The graphic on T.V. specifically appeared on some items but toward the end of it was stating that on almost every item before they changed to Dion and another host at 7:00 A.M. EST. So frustrated. I lost out on an item wasting my time talking to Customer Service as it sold out. I did take a picture of theT.V. screen showing the offer. I also sent a message in the app, no answer. Why am I mot surprised?! One CSR told me to send a message to the host and that it is up to their discretion to offer a discount but also they need to take the graphic down. WHAT? AND HE COULD NOT EVEN SEE THE OFFER ON HIS END! Dissapointed by Shop LC yet again. Spent a lot of money with this company.

Check out BBB.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. We have reached out to you privately via email to get more information and get this resolved. Please make sure to check your spam folder in case if you did not get it. Thank you again for your post, and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: $10 Off coupon for new customer expired before my purchase date!

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
As you can see below, I was told by your staff that my code should work on an item priced above $10. It does not; it still says the same error: doesn't apply to $1 auctions and valid from 8-1 to 9-15. The item I tried was # 3481095 at $14.95. How do I obtain a new $10 off code for new customers? Thanks!

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
I purchase an item online on September 27th 2019. I received it very quickly in just a few days. Included was a coupon for $10 off for online purchases and live TV purchases and was to expire in 15 days. I attempted to use the coupon today October 11th, and the error box stated the coupon was only valid from August 1st to September 15th. The error box also stated that my purchase was invalid because it was a $1 auction. It was not a $1 auction. Please provide me with a valid coupon code, and explain why item # 3376854 was not an allowed purchase. Thank you.
We are truly sorry to hear that you were unable to apply your $10 coupon to item 3376854. We do apologize for the generic error message you received. The reason why you were unable to apply this coupon to item 3376854 is because this item is only $9.99. Unfortunately, the single penny does make a difference and the promo code cannot be applied to an item that is less than the value of the coupon. The promo codes and coupons only apply to the cost of the item, and not to any taxes or S&H fees. This coupon code may be used on any item that is at least $10 or higher.
Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback in regards to the discount. We are sharing this with the team to ensure consistency. You feedback is what helps us be better!
0 x

RS

Coupon code not working...AGAIN!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

The coupon code for AUCTION ITEMS IS NOT WORKING FOR AUCTION ITEMS!
What, pray tell...could it be for then?
1 x

RS

Re: Coupon code not working...AGAIN!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I called CS and told them. It worked for me. One time...we shall see if it keeps working.
Happy bidding!
1 x

Moderator_Preston

Re: Coupon code not working...AGAIN!

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I called CS and told them. It worked for me. One time...we shall see if it keeps working.
Happy bidding!
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. If you happen to run into any further issues we recommend contacting customer service over chat at www.shoplc.com, via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, or via phone at 877-899-0078. If they can verify if the code was supposed to apply, they should be able to honor it if it does not work on the website. Thank you again for your post and being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Moderator_Preston

Re: Promo Code Issues and Problems Thread

Good morning everyone,

We have merged all the previous threads that were related to issues with discount codes into this one. Please keep any discussions of discount code issues in this thread so we can keep track of them all in one place, and help assist better. Thank you so much everybody!
0 x

Blossom

Re: Promo Code Issues and Problems Thread

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

There are way too many 'exclusions' w/promo codes! Speaking only for myself, I would order more often if the promo codes included more items (the ones I want, of course)! Are the promo codes only for low inventory &/or hard to sell items?
1 x