Promo Code Issues and Problems Thread

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Coupon Code Not Working

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
The website is not accepting the code even when the item states the code is applicable.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. We have gone ahead and contacted you directly via email. Please respond to it at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for your post and being a part of the Shop LC family! We will go ahead and lock this thread due to it being addressed via email.
0 x

RS

Why isn’t the coupon code working

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Last night it was on the clearance items that had already aired but were in the previously aired list. Now the code does not work.

They just said online the code is good for everything? Including clearance? So why isn’t it working?
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Why isn’t the coupon code working

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

All of our promo codes do have exclusions on them. All eligible items on our website will show a small banner underneath the image when doing a general search letting you know that it's eligible for the discount. There will also be a disclaimer on the product information page that says "Save X%, use codeX!"
0 x

Hayhaypaula

$10 Off coupon for new customer expired before my purchase date!

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

I purchase an item online on September 27th 2019. I received it very quickly in just a few days. Included was a coupon for $10 off for online purchases and live TV purchases and was to expire in 15 days. I attempted to use the coupon today October 11th, and the error box stated the coupon was only valid from August 1st to September 15th. The error box also stated that my purchase was invalid because it was a $1 auction. It was not a $1 auction. Please provide me with a valid coupon code, and explain why item # 3376854 was not an allowed purchase. Thank you.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: $10 Off coupon for new customer expired before my purchase date!

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
I purchase an item online on September 27th 2019. I received it very quickly in just a few days. Included was a coupon for $10 off for online purchases and live TV purchases and was to expire in 15 days. I attempted to use the coupon today October 11th, and the error box stated the coupon was only valid from August 1st to September 15th. The error box also stated that my purchase was invalid because it was a $1 auction. It was not a $1 auction. Please provide me with a valid coupon code, and explain why item # 3376854 was not an allowed purchase. Thank you.
We are truly sorry to hear that you were unable to apply your $10 coupon to item 3376854. We do apologize for the generic error message you received. The reason why you were unable to apply this coupon to item 3376854 is because this item is only $9.99. Unfortunately, the single penny does make a difference and the promo code cannot be applied to an item that is less than the value of the coupon. The promo codes and coupons only apply to the cost of the item, and not to any taxes or S&H fees. This coupon code may be used on any item that is at least $10 or higher.
0 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

As you can see below, I was told by your staff that my code should work on an item priced above $10. It does not; it still says the same error: doesn't apply to $1 auctions and valid from 8-1 to 9-15. The item I tried was # 3481095 at $14.95. How do I obtain a new $10 off code for new customers? Thanks!

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
We are truly sorry to hear that you were unable to apply your $10 coupon to item 3376854. We do apologize for the generic error message you received. The reason why you were unable to apply this coupon to item 3376854 is because this item is only $9.99. Unfortunately, the single penny does make a difference and the promo code cannot be applied to an item that is less than the value of the coupon. The promo codes and coupons only apply to the cost of the item, and not to any taxes or S&H fees. This coupon code may be used on any item that is at least $10 or higher.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

We do apologize, we do not have new codes that we are able to provide. However we will be more than happy to manually apply the discount to your order for you. Please contact our Customer Service department directly at 1-877-899-0078 or through live chat on our website.
0 x

maggie

30 percent off online orders

Post by maggie » 4 years ago

so they show if your order on line that you get 30% off but when you go to order an item online that was live it won't allow you to use the code saying that you can't use it on live orders. then you should let people know that you can only use the percentage off on items not shown on line that is very deceiving...

Maggie
6 x

RS

Re: 30 percent off online orders

Post by RS » 4 years ago

maggie wrote:
4 years ago
so they show if your order on line that you get 30% off but when you go to order an item online that was live it won't allow you to use the code saying that you can't use it on live orders. then you should let people know that you can only use the percentage off on items not shown on line that is very deceiving...

Maggie
Yep, their exclusions apply when most convenient for them. And then sometimes they don’t seem to apply and we get excuses why codes won’t work.
5 x

Lulu

Re: 30 percent off online orders

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

On the home page with the coupon code they will state if exclusions apply and you can click to determine which items are excluded. Items that are shown live that day are typically excluded.

Now, it seems that items that have aired in the last week or so are also not eligible for a discount. Had to wait a few weeks to get a discount on an Ilakaka sapphire pendant.
1 x