Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago

Good Afternoon, DesertQueen!

I am so sorry to hear this! I have forwarded the order details to our shipment team for an inquiry into the current status of the 7 items. Once we receive a response, we'd be happy to update you here, or email you privately with the details. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any confusion caused during this time while we work to get this resolved for you!
Any news about my invoiced order?
Good afternoon,

As of last night, they are currently working on getting those items reshipped to you. I have inquired for more information, as soon as we get more, we will follow up with you.
What do you mean reshipped? They were a partial invoiced order.
6 x

AD

Re: Not Happy Mods!

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Oh My :?
2 x

PattiH

Post by PattiH » 3 years ago

I just realized something.....

I placed my order on 2/3 at 5:50 p.m. and it shows 'delivered on 2/5 at 10:30 a.m., which is like 16.4 or .5 hours later, and I live just outside Houston.

So order received, filled, packaged, picked up and delivered from Austin to New Caney (we're about 20 miles north of Houston) in 16.4 hours?

I don't think so......
4 x

DesertQueen

DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago

Good afternoon,

As of last night, they are currently working on getting those items reshipped to you. I have inquired for more information, as soon as we get more, we will follow up with you.
Update: They cancelled the rest of my order!!! What a surprise! :o :shock:
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Good afternoon,

Last we were updated, they were working on getting those missing items out to you. I have reached out to the warehouse again to see what is going on. I apologize for any delays, and hope to have more information soon.
1 x

DesertQueen

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Good afternoon,

Last we were updated, they were working on getting those missing items out to you. I have reached out to the warehouse again to see what is going on. I apologize for any delays, and hope to have more information soon.
As I said, "they" cancelled my order. I received a e mail saying it's been cancelled. The really asinine thing is the items are still up for bids on the RA. No I don't want to bid and then have them adjust the amount. I would just like my order filled since it is still available on the RA.
1 x