billing problems

susancat

billing problems

Post by susancat » 3 years ago

I have problems with billing. None of the charges to my credit card match my invoices! I complained 2 weeks ago and they said they would correct this but nothing has been done! I alerted my credit card to this problem. I want to pay but cannot tolerate this situation. PLEASE someone help!
7 x

AD

Re: billing problems

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Try to TAG a MODERATOR, not sure if they work today.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Susancat thats crazy.🍀Good luck hope they fix it for you and Fast!🍀
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

susancat wrote:
3 years ago
I have problems with billing. None of the charges to my credit card match my invoices! I complained 2 weeks ago and they said they would correct this but nothing has been done! I alerted my credit card to this problem. I want to pay but cannot tolerate this situation. PLEASE someone help!
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Connor

Can you or ANY MOD please assist susancat with her invoicing issues. - thank you Gypsy
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

susancat wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

I deeply apologize for any billing issues, if you could please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com so we may assist you.
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I just talked to CS about this same issue the other day and the answer I got was we do not have to charge the exact price of the item if it going to be canceled which makes no sense because if the item is not canceled then the wrong price is charged, I do not think many of them have a clue. I have been having to call every couple of days to find out what the charges are for because they do not match what I order and this is getting old.
2 x