Ongoing shipping issues again!!

Bella

Ongoing shipping issues again!!

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I placed an order 2/14 it was finally shipped out 2/21 it arrived in my home state of Ohio on Sat. Now, March 1st it’s in Compton Ca.! SLC what the heck is going on with your shipping? The previous order I placed took almost 3 full weeks to receive. I can place a order with JTV, HSN, QVC and have my order usually within a week to 10 days or sooner. With Gems en Vogue on line I can receive free ring sizing and shipping and receive it in 3 days! I’m tired of the excuses, along with poor packaging, the quality of some items, orders being split up in multiple shipments, not being able to track my orders through Wismo labs ( they are a joke) and of course slow shipping. I will not be placing anymore orders in the future unless things improve drastically and I seriously doubt that will be happening with Amit at the helm.
10 x

sitdownmut

Re: Ongoing shipping issues again!!

Post by sitdownmut » 3 years ago

I had a similar issue this month too. Except my order took 2 weeks to get to me. During thie waiting period, I placed 2 separate orders to JTV a few days apart and I got both orders before I got my SLC order! I even called our local postmaster about this. They told me that they can seethe routing on the package and get more detail than I can through informed delivery. They said that the hold up was with the shipping company tht SLC uses, which is DHL and they ship parcel post when it gets to the USPS end, so it goes S-N-A-I-L mail. Right now I am waiting for 2 orders from SLC, but who knows when they will arrive, with the weatherb eing like it is! JTV still gets orders out. I'm getting tired of this. Moderator - Please pass these concerns onto someone who cares. Hope your future orders are better!
9 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

I've gotta say, and I'm not a complainer, that they use the cheapest shipping method possible. Very frustrating....because by the time something arrives, you may have buyer's remorse.
9 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 3 years ago

I just had a pkg send from germany with ups
Took 6 days to get to virginia lol
And my pkg that i orderd here on the 12 th and 16 th are not here yet.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Last week I received a FedEx OVERNIGHT envelope from Missouri. It took SEVEN days!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: So it's not just DHL and USPS that were having problems.
5 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

I live within 100 miles of SLC and it usually takes 10 days to get items here. I think they are using bicycle mail.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

D. S:...... :lol: :lol:
2 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

The problem is....when you pay the least....those packages get the least priority. And if you have to wait 2 weeks...when you get it...you feel "what was I thinking when I ordered this?"

I'm gonna hold off any more orders unless it's something I absolutely must have.
4 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Bella wrote:
3 years ago
I placed an order 2/14 it was finally shipped out 2/21 it arrived in my home state of Ohio on Sat. Now, March 1st it’s in Compton Ca.! SLC what the heck is going on with your shipping? The previous order I placed took almost 3 full weeks to receive. I can place a order with JTV, HSN, QVC and have my order usually within a week to 10 days or sooner. With Gems en Vogue on line I can receive free ring sizing and shipping and receive it in 3 days! I’m tired of the excuses, along with poor packaging, the quality of some items, orders being split up in multiple shipments, not being able to track my orders through Wismo labs ( they are a joke) and of course slow shipping. I will not be placing anymore orders in the future unless things improve drastically and I seriously doubt that will be happening with Amit at the helm.
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to our Shipping team so they can look into why this is happening. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
0 x

TeenTeen

Post by TeenTeen » 3 years ago

I've had some issues too. But then I remember this company is located in Houston Texas! They've gone thru a MAJOR SNOW STORM! HOUSTON HAS BEEN COMPLETELY DEVASTATED! IT IS FROZEN OVER. THE ROADS ARE CLOSED HOMES HAVE BEEN FROZEN PIPES BUSTED PEOPLE HAVE DIED! SO PLEASE DON'T MIND THEM IF THEY TRY AND GET THE CITY BACK TOGETHER! THEY MAY HAVE TRIED TO RE-ROUTE YOUR PACKAGE!
1 x