Missing Shipments Again??!!!! Over And Out!!!

DesertQueen

Missing Shipments Again??!!!! Over And Out!!!

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

How hard is it to send an order to your shipping address?? I have a P.O. Box. UPS does not ship to P.O. boxes. Last time @Moderator_Preston told me to call the police. No I don't what to have to contact CS via email just to be told again that it is my problem!! These shipments, like the last, were not stolen they were never delivered. I am done with all of this incompetence.

DesertQueen is over and out! :evil:
6 x

MsTabbyKats

Re: Missing Shipments Again??!!!! Over And Out!!!

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

How is this handled by other companies you buy from?
All of my SLC stuff is ultimately delivered by USPS.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Missing Shipments Again??!!!! Over And Out!!!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
How hard is it to send an order to your shipping address?? I have a P.O. Box. UPS does not ship to P.O. boxes. Last time @Moderator_Preston told me to call the police. No I don't what to have to contact CS via email just to be told again that it is my problem!! These shipments, like the last, were not stolen they were never delivered. I am done with all of this incompetence.

DesertQueen is over and out! :evil:
Good evening,

I apologize that this has occurred. In situations like this, typically they would be returned to sender unless UPS was able to find your address. Please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com or call in at 877-899-0078 so we can look into the situation and attempt to arrange for the package to be sent out to you again.
0 x