Everything is disappointing now!

aki

Everything is disappointing now!

Post by aki » 3 years ago

How about DA - that is one insane bidder. I have given up bidding on anything pretty much. The joy is gone. So are the items all the time. I get a good deal, then a repick and then a refund and there it is again on auction (and I will say again, a lot of the auction items are returns.) Right now dealing with an item I purchased online, and also won auctions the same day. The one item I purchased off the website would come in a large box and they are telling me it was shipped in a padded envelope with my auction items and of course there are no more available.

I started watching after my knee replacement last May/June then pretty much just went to the website. The quality of the service, be it shipping, Customer Service and these crazy bidders and also these new rules in such a short time is beyond disappointing. I am even being shipped other peoples items. I believe once I get the rest of my packages (if they ever come - UPS appears to have lost a diamond ring) I will be done, especially due to the the Customer Service as it is beyond horrible. I used to really enjoy it, loved being able to provide meals with my purchases, but the quality has dropped so low in such a short time, it's deal over time for me. You blew it ShopLC.
13 x

PattiH

Re: Everything is disappointing now!

Post by PattiH » 3 years ago

Something else I noticed, and others have after I pointed it out.

When I would click on the 'auction' tab, the auction items would load. The first 3 or 4 items would be nice items that would sell within seconds (as they should) at very reasonable prices.

But by the time the second row of items loads, the prices are no longer reasonable.

I think SLC is tinkering with the prices.

Mmmm hmmmm....
6 x

Massagenut

Post by Massagenut » 3 years ago

I received someone else's order with empty boxes. Customer service reps are very difficult to deal with. Rude, people who don't speak English, and poorly trained. Outsourcing to Mexico. Shame on ShopLC for having just about all of your customer service gone.
8 x

Joybear

Ra listings with no pictures

Post by Joybear » 3 years ago

What is with auction listings with No Pictures?has anyone else read the listing and wanted to bid but..no pictures?so you search the site trying to find the item in other auctions or the website in Hope's of catching a glimpse of the item you might bid on if only you could.....I don't know see what it looks like before you spend your money on it?
And what is with listings where the title says"kunzite and diamond ring" but the gemstone details says Mexican fire opal and topaz and the picture looks like the latter....do you trust the picture or the title?that happened today!
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Some one didn’t do their job correctly 🥴. Oops.....H
4 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

This shopping network is becoming quite pathetic!! It will never compete with HSN-QVC-JTV- or SHOPHQ- the whole operation is incompetent and unprofessional!! from the network hosts antics to the shipping problems, shopping and spending money should not be aggravating!! Remember, all these things are wants, not needs,, and who needs the headaches buying bling bling!!
4 x