Angry!

Gem Lover

Angry!

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I had returned two handbags last month, one came in the wrong color and the other defective. I did not get my refund and got charged again for both items this month because they never canceled the budget pay, I have called 3 times and was assured it had been taken care of but yet I had to call again tonight, I am angry that his keeps happening, right now shop lc owes me $122.00, I am ready at this point to call the attorney general and better business bureau. They confirmed they had received the order back last month the first time I called so why am I still dealing with this is beyond me. Never and I mean never have I had these issues any place else that I shop and at the end of the conversation with customer care she dares say thank you for letting us deliver joy, not much joy happening here. :x
18 x

Kat

Re: Angry!

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

That is totally uncalled for!!! They need to fix this fast!!! Since they keep on screwing up on your order, they should give you a $25 customer appreciation gift card. Even though they would probably mess up that also.
14 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

I dont understand why so many people keep complaining about this company and then continue to shop here?? Obviously- this is their sales model and they arent going to change it to suit disgruntled customers!!Simply shop elsewhere Eventually they will go down the drain as a company and problem solved. Companies that provide inferior products and services eventually go out of business.
11 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I had returned two handbags last month, one came in the wrong color and the other defective. I did not get my refund and got charged again for both items this month because they never canceled the budget pay, I have called 3 times and was assured it had been taken care of but yet I had to call again tonight, I am angry that his keeps happening, right now shop lc owes me $122.00, I am ready at this point to call the attorney general and better business bureau. They confirmed they had received the order back last month the first time I called so why am I still dealing with this is beyond me. Never and I mean never have I had these issues any place else that I shop and at the end of the conversation with customer care she dares say thank you for letting us deliver joy, not much joy happening here. :x
Good Afternoon, Gem Lover!

I am so sorry to hear this is happening to you! If you would, may you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com and tag us Moderators in it along with the order information? We would be happy to look into this and get it resolved as quickly as possible. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences or confusion caused by this!
5 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Sarasota wrote:
3 years ago
I dont understand why so many people keep complaining about this company and then continue to shop here?? Obviously- this is their sales model and they arent going to change it to suit disgruntled customers!!Simply shop elsewhere Eventually they will go down the drain as a company and problem solved. Companies that provide inferior products and services eventually go out of business.
That is the million dollar question that has always bedeviled me about this site.
9 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

The reason why a lot of us keep on shopping here is because we're hoping that they will change and get better. Like me, I always give them another try and another try and another try. Then I'm upset when there's a missing item or a broken item. Because of the hassle of calling customer service or emailing them or coming here to ask for help. But since I still can't get my last package, which is technically two orders in one package, I'm done. There's a lot of us that have been shopping here for over 5 to 10 years or more. I'm one that's been shopping here for over 10 years. We barely had any issues with any of the jewelry or products before the new company took over. We use to get free items, free shipping days, 35 - 40% off your total, no s&h issues, a whole bunch of great incentives to shop here. And it's been nothing but downhill since. So the ones that have been here a long time are just hoping it would go back to before. But I think the only way that could happen is if another company takes over this company. Just my opinion. ☺️💗
17 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Well said Kat. 😊h
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Kat Remember when we use to earn cash back on Thursdays up to $60 off your next purchase, I miss that and twice a month the 40% off coupons were great too. I spent half my morning on the phone again with customer service again, I am so frustrated again today and to top it off my fountain came in today and it is damaged.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Gemlover:... what fountain did you get?? H
3 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I'm fairly new here and have received many very nice items, at reasonable prices. I LOVE my Opatra's, David Pollock skincare, the several trinket boxes, my Moissanite earrings, Polki Diamond Ring and 5-6 Perfumes I have purchased. What is annoying, is to receive a ring, with a stone missing, then having to wait weeks, only to find out that I was credited for a return, rather than an exchange. It seems as though things are so hit and miss, on this channel. I highly doubt, that I would ever purchase any of the high dollar jewelry items. I would be too concerned that whatever I was buying wasn't presented honestly.
9 x