Angry!

PattiH

Re: Angry!

Post by PattiH » 3 years ago

Call/email whatever county ShopLC does business in where you are.

In Texas, it's Travis County. Get in contact with the County Attorney.

Delia Garza
314 W. 11th St.
Room 300
Austin Texas 78701
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@AD I got the dragonfly fountain and the wing of the dragon fly was broke and the glass in the box. I waited forever for it to get here and it arrived broke. I still have an order from Feb. 16th that is not yet here, it was sitting in California and I am on the east coast.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Sorry about your fountain. You still have a order from February 16 not delivered yet :o I would be LIVID. I hope you get it soon. I think they need to give you a coupon THAT WORKS 🙂.....H.
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Gem Lover, I also was waiting for 2 orders from February 16th. They arrived today. Even though tracking said twice it was supposed to be here already. Once was last month and once was Saturday. I just told my husband today before it came that I'm going to have to go to the Post office and see where it's at. I checked everything and everything's in it. Surprisingly. I just have to make sure that lthe LED lights work, I have to put batteries in them. I'm sorry that your dragonfly fountain is broken. 💗
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Kat Glad you finally got your order, I have no clue why mine would have gone to California, my orders never go there when they leave Texas, I think someone messed up since I live on the east coast the order went in the opposite direction. :lol:
5 x