3 Rings arrived with NO stickers....AGAIN!

buyitall

3 Rings arrived with NO stickers....AGAIN!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Well, here I go again! I just received THREE items...rings....with NO stickers on them! I need to return 2 of them. However, one of them has taken almost three weeks to get here!!!!! No excuse! This is NOT the first time this has happened! After talking to “customer service” last time, they assured me they would send me a sticker so I could return the item. Yeah, right! I waited months and it NEVER came! Now, it has happened again...with 3 items this time! It doesn’t matter if I speak to a customer representative on the phone or on here...NOTHING IS EVER RESOLVED! I am really tired of paying for items I want to return!!!!! One of the rings I need to return has a stone that is “supposed” to slide up and down. IT DOESN’T WORK! I also received other items from you today. These are items I really would like to keep, however, I am returning them ALL. It is not worth the trouble anymore doing business with your company. I am tired of receiving items that take three weeks to get here...even prior to the snowstorm...so don’t use that as an excuse! I am tired of receiving jewelry with no stickers on them so I can’t return them! I am tired of being told by customer service that I will be sent stickers so I can return my items...and they NEVER come! I am tired of paying for items that I DON’T want because I can’t because of incompetent people NOT inspecting jewelry before it’s sent out! But most of all I am tired of doing business with a dishonest company that doesn’t seem to prioritize the problems of their customers!! The problems at your company are progressively getting worse and worse. And again, DON’T use the snowstorm as an excuse. Problems were occurring before that! I am in the process of contacting the Texas Better Business Bureau to report this company. It is time that something is done. I see all the unresolved complaints on your forum page so I am not the only one who is tired of ShopLC NOT taking care of customers problems. I shop other shopping channels and have been for YEARS. I have had only ONE...let me repeat that, ONE issue that had to be resolved. They handled it immediately! I am on a fixed income and I am tired of paying for items I don’t want and can’t return because of YOUR mistakes!
11 x

Bella

Re: 3 Rings arrived with NO stickers....AGAIN!

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I have returned jewelry items with no tags on them before. Just write a note telling them there was no tag. Do not let a missing tag keep you from returning a item you don’t want.
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
Well, here I go again! I just received THREE items...rings....with NO stickers on them! I need to return 2 of them. However, one of them has taken almost three weeks to get here!!!!! No excuse! This is NOT the first time this has happened! After talking to “customer service” last time, they assured me they would send me a sticker so I could return the item. Yeah, right! I waited months and it NEVER came! Now, it has happened again...with 3 items this time! It doesn’t matter if I speak to a customer representative on the phone or on here...NOTHING IS EVER RESOLVED! I am really tired of paying for items I want to return!!!!! One of the rings I need to return has a stone that is “supposed” to slide up and down. IT DOESN’T WORK! I also received other items from you today. These are items I really would like to keep, however, I am returning them ALL. It is not worth the trouble anymore doing business with your company. I am tired of receiving items that take three weeks to get here...even prior to the snowstorm...so don’t use that as an excuse! I am tired of receiving jewelry with no stickers on them so I can’t return them! I am tired of being told by customer service that I will be sent stickers so I can return my items...and they NEVER come! I am tired of paying for items that I DON’T want because I can’t because of incompetent people NOT inspecting jewelry before it’s sent out! But most of all I am tired of doing business with a dishonest company that doesn’t seem to prioritize the problems of their customers!! The problems at your company are progressively getting worse and worse. And again, DON’T use the snowstorm as an excuse. Problems were occurring before that! I am in the process of contacting the Texas Better Business Bureau to report this company. It is time that something is done. I see all the unresolved complaints on your forum page so I am not the only one who is tired of ShopLC NOT taking care of customers problems. I shop other shopping channels and have been for YEARS. I have had only ONE...let me repeat that, ONE issue that had to be resolved. They handled it immediately! I am on a fixed income and I am tired of paying for items I don’t want and can’t return because of YOUR mistakes!
@buyitall , is this the one that disappeared???
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I think it is. Looks like the one I read.
5 x

Koalakid

Post by Koalakid » 3 years ago

IF you were lucky enough to get an "invoice" with your shipment, here's what I'd do: Circle and asterisk the item(s) and at the bottom - or on an additional page - boldly write what the problem is. KEEP A COPY FOR YOURSELF and then send the crap back. I am currently trying to return one of those 3-bulb mosaic lamps and I'm having trouble and it's gotten to the point where I"M DONE WITH SHOPLOWCLASS. It's too much BOTHER to try and keep track of who you've contacted, when they've responded - if ever - and just having the product in your house. This company doesn't seem to have a clue about certain things RE: Customer Service. ;( big time!
9 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Koalakid wrote:
3 years ago
IF you were lucky enough to get an "invoice" with your shipment, here's what I'd do: Circle and asterisk the item(s) and at the bottom - or on an additional page - boldly write what the problem is. KEEP A COPY FOR YOURSELF and then send the crap back. I am currently trying to return one of those 3-bulb mosaic lamps and I'm having trouble and it's gotten to the point where I"M DONE WITH SHOPLOWCLASS. It's too much BOTHER to try and keep track of who you've contacted, when they've responded - if ever - and just having the product in your house. This company doesn't seem to have a clue about certain things RE: Customer Service. ;( big time!
I just contacted Better Business Bureau TODAY! There’s no sense in letting this company send out inferior products and use excuses for THER mistakes to not be able to return items! I used to love to shop here...but problems continue to mount! I ordered a $100 item well before their snowstorm. I just got it! I need to return it but they won’t receive it before my 30 day inspection period is up. Do you know if the return has to be postmarked by the return date OR if they have to receive it by that date? It would have been nice with all the shipping problems with the snowstorm if they would have extended their return policy by 10 days!
2 x