ShopLC's reply to my complaint from Moderator Rashad

PattiH

ShopLC's reply to my complaint from Moderator Rashad

Post by PattiH » 3 years ago

y Moderator_Rashad » 1 week ago

PattiH wrote: ↑
1 week ago
I am so frustrated with the customer service from ShopLC and Lone Star Overnight delivery service that I am going to contact the Travis County District Attorney's office to see what, if anything, can be done other than, as two ShopLC customer service agents and one Lone Star agent told me, to file a police report.

If you want to email me with anything you want me to include in my correspondence with the Travis County, Tx. District Attorney, you can email me. I'll include anything y'all want me to, but please be honest.

Something somewhere is rotten when I have zero trouble getting all shipments from JTV, QVC, Amazon, Ebay and even Etsy, and have had nothing but trouble since ShopLC changed their delivery service from USPO to Lone Star. ShopLC takes my money, says that Lone Star picked up my shipments, but I have no way of knowing if something happened to my order inside ShopLC or inside Lone Star. Regardless, my orders go in but never come out. I am told they did their part, but how do I know that? I have nothing but them both telling me my orders were shipped and/or delivered. They say they have no way of knowing if I am being dishonest, but how do I know THEY are not being dishonest? Something happened to my orders once they went in at ShopLC. And I'm stuck paying for them.

I know my orders don't amount to much to ShopLC, but it does to me, as I worked hard to earn the money that is now lost. And that I will continue to have to pay as at least one item is on Budget Pay.

Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to both our Shipping team so they can look into why this is happening. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you."

End quote.

So, I emailed their customer service and guess what I was told???

To file a police report---again.

I am waiting for an email reply from the Travis County District Attorney's office regarding ShopLC and it's blatantly deceptive business practices. The DA's office told me it may be a week or more before I get a reply, as their offices are very busy.

Just wanted to update to let people know what was going on.

If ShopLC had done the right thing and credited my account and didn't try to imply that I was lying about not getting my orders, it would have been better.

I've had a long history of good, happy purchases with ShopLC, but they have done this to themselves. Asking to be credited was not too much. They have internal issues either with their employees or this courier service they're using. Someone, somewhere, is not doing what they are supposed to do, period. No excuses.

Crediting accounts is what is called "the cost of doing business", and sometimes you just have to suck it up and do it, knowing that in the long term you will overcome it financially. But ShopLC chose not to do that.

Too little, too late. And my bank account was just debited for charges for items I never received.
12 x

Gem Lover

Re: ShopLC's reply to my complaint from Moderator Rashad

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@PattiH I would be very upset too. I once had a package from QVC that I never received and when I called them they sent out the item right away again without an issue. Companies usually will do the right thing and then they write it off as a loss on their tax's, it is not right to be accused like that.
13 x

PattiH

The upshot is that LC is going to credit one or two items, because they admit they haven't even received them in so they can send them out. So they are crediting me for that.

But the other items? Same thing---they show as delivered and there is nothing they can do because of 'company policy' and I need to file a police report.

So, more *.

I'm not buying from LC again, just keeping people updated.

I've ordered two rings from JTV, and gotten both on the third day after ordering, and I'm just outside Houston and JTV is in Tennessee.
9 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to say I ordered an item in January from another company, it had tracking #, date/time delivery FedEx put it on my front porch. I’m home all the time (retired) and am always checking the porches, etc. I never received the pkg. So I called their customer service & they said call back in 30 days. This did not make me very happy because by that time it was sold out. However they told me to choose another comparable item & I got it within a week. NO EXTRA CHARGES FOR THE ITEM OR SHIPPING. I was so surprised & am very excited about the outcome (even though I will not wait 30 days if it happens again). I should have known that didn’t make sense. So even with a tracking # sometimes your purchase just doesn’t show up.

As far as SLC, their customer service is so poor, I just tell them to credit my açct. & forget about it. Why this takes several days I don’t know. They make it so stressful & such a hassle, I’ve never sent anything back unless it would be entirely broken into bits. Their quality assurance in packing/distribution is zero. But they want paid. This has been a complaint for years. So I feel your pain.🌸🌸🌸
7 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

I agree customer service is horrible I had a problem with a return so I chatted 3 times then emailed them which was the biggest waste of time. They did nothing to solve my problem so I finally contacted USPS and they solved my problem within 2 days. I haven’t ordered anything since especially since no one is working to send out the orders either. I really miss the days when they had reliable employees. All this president cares about is selling high price items that most can’t afford needless to say I’ve been shopping elsewhere.
7 x

PattiH

Amy, it took many, many emails to customer service and 'chat's and finally my contacting the county DA's office to even get credited for a couple of items that I paid for but have not been sent because they are not in stock. Basically it took hours of frustration to simply cancel a couple of items I paid for a month or more ago and still were not in stock.

But the items shown were delivered? Basically I can go pound sand. Yet I get to pay for them via Budget Pay. I'm going back to the bank today to do some other banking, but I'm going to see if I can put a stop--pay on just ShopLC. Maybe I can, I hope so.

And yes, I'm disabled so I'm home basically 24/7/365 unless I'm at the doctors. I am pretty much a recluse and don't go anywhere. The day in question of delivery I was outside much of the day doing yard stuff. No one delivered anything. I'm sure someone is walking around wearing my bracelet. I have no doubt about that.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Has anyone ever seen the site called Site/jabber for SLC??? ....H
5 x

Ireland

Post by Ireland » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Has anyone ever seen the site called Site/jabber for SLC??? ....H
Yes! Their reviews are pitiful. I sure wish people would take the time to leave reviews with them and the BBB.
4 x