You have got to be kidding me!!! Mods!!!

DesertQueen

You have got to be kidding me!!! Mods!!!

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

First, missing shipments not sent to my shipping address (for the second time) and no if they are not mailed to my address it should be SLC problem not mine.

Now this...three shipments containing multiple broken items and missing multiple items. SERIOUSLY!!!! Howlite ring was great if you like wearing it in 2 pieces. Buffalo horn necklace super if you want to glue all the pieces to your neck. Austrian crystal necklace fabulous as long as no one notices the missing crystal. Tigers eye bracelet and earring set without the earrings. Opalite bracelet and earrings completely missing. Sim. amethyst set missing. Bali Legacy ring missing. What possible explanation could you provide to excuse this level of incompetence??!!!

I am done losing hundreds of dollars on all of these poor business practices of SLC. Perhaps you have enough customers that put up with this and so you do nothing. Good luck to them. Hopefully they will wise up sooner than it took me to say ENOUGH!!!!!!
10 x

Boston Irish

Re: You have got to be kidding me!!! Mods!!!

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Wow they better take care of you you are a long time customer.!!!? I post my list latter.😡💚🍀
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

DQ:....Absolutely No excuse for this, I can’t believe you have been in touch with the BBB. YOU seem to have a LOT of problems with SLC. GOOD LUCK ON RECOVERING YOUR ITEMS OR REFUNDS. ⬆️ should be the word NOT between HAVE...BEEN.
6 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

Solution: stop shopping here.. no more headaches..no more losses.. they go out of business.... and good riddance to them!!
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Last night I came so close to buying something (twice) and both times I stopped myself because I had to remember ALL my precious time and money I've lost in the past. I've kept items that were broken or unusable just to save myself the headache of customer service. I'm done. I've had a lot of hurts here and I'm moving on. Last night I shopped elsewhere and it was nice. I felt "safe" as a customer. There are other forums too.
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
First, missing shipments not sent to my shipping address (for the second time) and no if they are not mailed to my address it should be SLC problem not mine.

Now this...three shipments containing multiple broken items and missing multiple items. SERIOUSLY!!!! Howlite ring was great if you like wearing it in 2 pieces. Buffalo horn necklace super if you want to glue all the pieces to your neck. Austrian crystal necklace fabulous as long as no one notices the missing crystal. Tigers eye bracelet and earring set without the earrings. Opalite bracelet and earrings completely missing. Sim. amethyst set missing. Bali Legacy ring missing. What possible explanation could you provide to excuse this level of incompetence??!!!

I am done losing hundreds of dollars on all of these poor business practices of SLC. Perhaps you have enough customers that put up with this and so you do nothing. Good luck to them. Hopefully they will wise up sooner than it took me to say ENOUGH!!!!!!
Good Afternoon, DesertQueen!

Thank you for your post! I am so sorry to hear this happened to you! It is inexcusable that all this would happen to you. If you would, may you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information on those items? The Moderator Team and I would be more than happy to assist regarding this. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you have experienced!
3 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I recommend that all of you that continually have problems like this to go to the Texas Better Business Bureaus website and find out how to file a complaint. If enough people would do that I think maybe someone at ShopLC would pay attention instead of just getting on this community forum page and complaining when problems are never resolved.
3 x