Order missing item!

RS

Re: Order missing item!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
RS:....Did you get a full refund? And did SLC ask you to send the one bottle back😊......Harlequin
I am guessing it was a full refund because on my order page that order now shows RETURNED. I won’t know for certain until it shows up in my debit card. On that card it normally takes a day or two and since it’s the weekend....

And no they didn’t ask me to return the other one! 😊

So if they returned the full amount but didn’t ask for me to return I am overall pleased. But as I said I would’ve rather had the second bottle.

If it comes back in stock I may try again.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@RS My order for the perfume came in and I also only received just one, I am returning it. I also got a watch in but it was not the right one and my pink lipstick set, but only one of them is pink the others are different shades of orange, everything is going back.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

RS and Gem Lover I don't know what the hay is going on her. Still waiting for my necklaces boxes from Nov. Broken jade bangle wrong color watch for Husband wrong size ring I think Amit needs to read the forum he is the Pres! 😡🍀
6 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
RS and Gem Lover I don't know what the hay is going on her. Still waiting for my necklaces boxes from Nov. Broken jade bangle wrong color watch for Husband wrong size ring I think Amit needs to read the forum he is the Pres! 😡🍀
AGREED!! I ordered the set of Joy perfume and soap, which was SUPPOSED to come with a set of 6 samples, a couple of months ago. Of course, I ONLY received the perfume and soap--NO samples. I have spoken with 2 customer service reps, who assured me that they contacted the shipping dept and my samples were being sent out. Never received them. This is such a SHADY shopping channel! I've shopped with the others, for over 20yrs and never had any problems.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@RS My order for the perfume came in and I also only received just one, I am returning it. I also got a watch in but it was not the right one and my pink lipstick set, but only one of them is pink the others are different shades of orange, everything is going back.
Oh no!!!
I got my set of lipstick but since we got home at midnight I haven’t even opened it yet. I ordered the nudes color pallete. We shall see soon what they look like. But your entire order is going back. No joy there for sure☹️

So if everyone ordered that set of TWO fragrances and only received ONE....where ARE all the other ones? Seems like SLC should be able to find them and send them out to everyone who ordered two and only received one!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Gem Lover ...I just opened my lipstick set. I really really like them. They are not heavy or dry and one of them is actually a sheer (that’s my favorite!).
Not too sure about the pencil yet. It’s very smooth and not dry but I will have to play with the lipsticks and the pencil. At first glance the shade looks off...for me at least.
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

RS, because of your recommendation I ordered the nude lipstick as nude is my favorite too. I also got $2 off with a coupon. I look forward to getting it.

I'm off to the doctor then pt. ugh. ugh. and triple ugh.
4 x