Quality control

Margui

Quality control

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

For me, it's too late for returning some pieces. In my lapis lazuli necklace two of the beads have a dent and one has a hole.The people in the warehouse don't inspect the pieces before send them out to customers. Looking for non- dyed quality lapis it's expensive and my only Giussepe Perez piece, a beautiful pair of earrings, one of the rhodolites have a noticeable scratch. Now, I have to look for another Rhodolite garnet to replace the one scratched.

Girls, did you have some issues with it?
4 x

Nyccyn23

Re: Quality control

Post by Nyccyn23 » 4 years ago

I understand what you mean. I got a ring a few months ago, and the stone was perfectly fine in its prong setting, but the last time I wore it the stone seem very lose that it wants to fall off. What I did was, I keep putting pressure on the stone to make it fall back into place. I wore it like four times since I got it, and when I showed it to my coworkers, one of them seem to excited that I think she pulled the stone of its prong. From that time it has been loose. They should check every stone to make sure it is in place or if it has any stratches, blemishes, or imperfections. We buy pieces that is in our budget even if it's a high end piece here or a very affordable piece too.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Our packing team does try to visually inspect each item while they are being packed, however due to the number of orders filled each day, sometimes an item may slip by, and we do apologize that defective items have slipped by. While we do offer a 30 day guarantee upon receipt of your order, depending on the age of your order we may still be able to assist with facilitating a return. Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-899-0078, customerservice@shoplc.com, or through live chat on our website for further assistance.
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I have purchased the large bangles with the magnetic creature on them lobster spider etc some came without creature instead of sending me the item try said send it back and by that time they were out of items also i ordered jade snake bangle 499 dollars said size 7 it was Diaz 8 way to big they have both mixed up and now have bangle on clearance so u can't use coupon code wow not happy Boston irish
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Who is this new president and why all the changes with clearance and coupon codes what s up not happy
4 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Maybe we suggest a jewelry protection plan. I have many rings that have a missing stone after one or two times wearing. I have so much jewelry that I may not wear the same ring for 4 months. So by then it's to late.
6 x

sassygirl

Post by sassygirl » 4 years ago

i have many too,I think we get what we pay for.I have family with the same problem.Most I didnt wear within the 30 days and I shouldnt have to.Other sites Ive used dont have this problem.Yes the prices are good but what do we do with rings missing stones!!!Its becoming very expensive.I think a jewel safe program is a good idea and Ive seen the answers that customer service write back,They say because of the quanity sold some fall through the cracks,I know other sites sells thousands of one piece and dont have this problem,it all comes down to quality control.They dont deliver me joy,they just take my money and give me garbage!!! :oops: :x
3 x

letsshop

Post by letsshop » 4 years ago

I agree! What good is wearing a ring only a couple times , then finding missing stones...? Whether they are less expensive pieces or more expensive items , they are no good to me when they fall apart, then it's all trash and wasted money.
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

So true It hurts to throw pieces away!!!! Got a pink sapphire ring rn that looks like the stone was too big for setting but crammed it in there anyway!? So when you look at it the prongs are @ 1, 4, 7, 11. Instead of 1, 5, 7, 11 ( its an oval stone). Not first time either!!! This was something returned too because were out of that size and it popped up a week+ later. She returned it for a reason!!!!!y. Walmart does this crap, I returned pack of curtains because of cuts and by time I got back to replace the same * pack was hanging there to resell. I’m half blind anyone could see prongs were offset badly. I’m betting rest of jewelry addicts don’t wear all their rings in first 30 days either! THIS WAS SUCH A PRETTY AND SOLID LOOKING PIECE FIGURED NO PROBLEMS.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Kb wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe we suggest a jewelry protection plan. I have many rings that have a missing stone after one or two times wearing. I have so much jewelry that I may not wear the same ring for 4 months. So by then it's to late.
Thank you for this suggestion! We will make sure it gets forwarded for consideration!

For everyone, please keep in mind that even though the 30 day guarantee may have passed, we may still be able to accept an item back for refund or replacement (depending on availability), depending on the age of the order. Any time you have an issue, please contact our Customer Service department and we'll be more than happy to assist.
3 x