Quality control

Linda56

Re: Quality control

Post by Linda56 » 4 years ago

They wouldn't work with me on a ring that lost a stone 45 days after receiving. I can't wear anymore because where the stone fell out it rubs my finger making it very uncomfortable.
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Linda56 wrote:
4 years ago
They wouldn't work with me on a ring that lost a stone 45 days after receiving. I can't wear anymore because where the stone fell out it rubs my finger making it very uncomfortable.
We are truly sorry to hear this news, this is not what our customers should expect from our service. We'll be more than happy to review the order for you to see if we can still assist you at this time. Please email us the details at customerservice@shoplc.com. We have a special team set up to assist.
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Sure ya do yellow diamond buckle ring wore one time, stone falls out right on top...”. Well we no longer have Item to replace it so NOTHING WE CAN DO”
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Sure ya do yellow diamond buckle ring wore one time, stone falls out right on top...”. Well we no longer have Item to replace it so NOTHING WE CAN DO”
Unfortunately, if we no longer have an item in stock we are not able to provide a replacement, however we would still be able to accept the ring back for a full refund. We would like to assist you further with this issue, please contact us directly at customerservice@shoplc.com. We have a special team standing by to assist you.
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Kb wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe we suggest a jewelry protection plan. I have many rings that have a missing stone after one or two times wearing. I have so much jewelry that I may not wear the same ring for 4 months. So by then it's to late.
Exactly! I have a box of bits and pieces that used to be jewelry. I've spent tens of thousands with shopLC over the years.
I have so many jewelry boxes they need their own room.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Unfortunately, if we no longer have an item in stock we are not able to provide a replacement, however we would still be able to accept the ring back for a full refund. We would like to assist you further with this issue, please contact us directly at customerservice@shoplc.com. We have a special team standing by to assist you.
Well then, when I get to it, I'll write to you about my sukriti bag that after using twice the lining is all tore up. It's just one that fell apart but still, it shouldn't destruct like that. The leather is also much thinner then my others.
I'm not sure what the stir up is over at shopLC but All of us are noticing it and we aren't very happy about it. Nope.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Well then, when I get to it, I'll write to you about my sukriti bag that after using twice the lining is all tore up. It's just one that fell apart but still, it shouldn't destruct like that. The leather is also much thinner then my others.
I'm not sure what the stir up is over at shopLC but All of us are noticing it and we aren't very happy about it. Nope.
You are correction that a product shouldn't do that. Thanks so much for your willingness to share your feedback. Were you able to email it?
0 x