Item ordered using UPS 2nd day

RS

Item ordered using UPS 2nd day

Post by RS » 3 years ago

...and it has not yet shipped. And it shows on my order page UPS standard 5-7 days.

I contacted chat and the answer was “don’t worry, that is most likely an error”. I am worried. While this is not a big item it is one that was requested and going in an Easter basket.

@Moderator_Connor ...I see you were here today. Can you assist?
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Item ordered using UPS 2nd day

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
...and it has not yet shipped. And it shows on my order page UPS standard 5-7 days.

I contacted chat and the answer was “don’t worry, that is most likely an error”. I am worried. While this is not a big item it is one that was requested and going in an Easter basket.

@Moderator_Connor ...I see you were here today. Can you assist?
Good Afternoon, RS!

Thank you for your post! I am sorry to hear about this concern regarding your order. If you would, may you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order number? The Moderator Team and I would be happy to look into this with our shipment teams to ensure it is sent out as quickly as possible.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Thank you @Moderator_Connor.

I will email now.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
I just received an email from an agent. He said that he was refunding $5.00 for shipping. He did not say however how my order will be shipped.
Does this mean that even though I ordered this item UPS 2-day that you cannot send it that way?

If that is the case I just need the item cancelled as there is no way it will arrive in time for what I needed it for. Which is why I paid for expedited shipping in the first place.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

Time and time again SLC falls short and does not deliver joy. All I do is shake my head!
5 x

Druid

@Moderator_Connor

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Order Placed: 03/22/2021 2:27 AM Order

The above order was invoiced on 3/22/2021. Today is 03/26/2021 and this order has not been shipped.. This company is seriously unprofessional and treats the customer with disrespect.
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: @Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Druid wrote:
3 years ago
Order Placed: 03/22/2021 2:27 AM Order

The above order was invoiced on 3/22/2021. Today is 03/26/2021 and this order has not been shipped.. This company is seriously unprofessional and treats the customer with disrespect.
Good Afternoon, Druid!

I am sorry to hear this! When reviewing the order number you provided, our records indicate it has shipped as of March 25th. If you had not received the shipment email or do not see this status reflect in your order history online, please send us an email to customerservice@shoplc.com so that we can further assist with this matter. We offer our sincerest apologies for any confusion or inconvenience caused by this!
1 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

Their 2nd day air is yet another lie. I bought a diamond ring on the 10th of March which included 2nd day air shipping. The ring sat in the warehouse for over 10 days and i had to call cust svce numerous times to find out why it didnt ship. Needless to say, no explanations, just lame apologies. FINALLY the ring arrived yesterday the 25th. So much for special shipping!! what a joke. Am hesitant to order any more from this company as their shipping is a mess!. The weather has cleared in Tx, and still they cant ship promptly. Oh.. and their warehouse sales are another joke, laden with lie after lie in pricing. Selling the same old crap for virtually the same regular prices but with the caveat that you cant return what you bought. Obviously they are cash strapped and dont want anything coming back to them; guaranteed cash flow for now.
3 x