Someone's package was delivered here

PattiH

Someone's package was delivered here

Post by PattiH » 3 years ago

I actually laughed. I saw that Lone Star courier service had dumped a white package at the end of my driveway. Up against the closed front gate, not over the gate, but laying against the gate.

Recognized it as either a ShopLC package or one from JTV. So I picked it up and it had been deliverd by Lone Star Overnight, so it was from ShopLC. It had an Hispanic female name on it, and Cherry St., New Caney Tx.

Well, I'm not on Cherry Street. It's several miles away. I contacted Lone Star and they have not picked up the package yet. So a woman or girl on Cherry St. is no doubt wondering where her package is.

Lone Star doesn't give a flip. I doubt ShopLC does either. Probably told the lady to go file a police report.
Last edited by PattiH 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
11 x

AD

Re: Someone's package was delivered here

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I’m so happy I went on Hiatus for a while, what a mess, headaches, stress. I get stressed just reading some of these posts 🥴. H😊
6 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

I too received someone else’s package the other day. The shipping label was to me but the contents were for someone else with their invoice inside. I emailed customer service to let them know I took the package to the post office yesterday to return it to SLC and asked if there is a chance my contents of one of the 15 or so packages I am waiting for may have been placed in an envelope with that client’s shipping label but the response I received was to send the 15 or so order numbers to them so they could check. Really? I would think they could look up my account to see my pending shipments.
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Tothemoon I do not understand either why we have to provide them with everything, they should have all the info on our account, they are being lazy and expect us to do their job.
7 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Again I say....contact the Better Business Bureau.....
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I've had mail and packages delivered to me that aren't mine. Some are for a couple blocks away or the next town over. I'm in the middle of nowhere. I'll go the next day and drop it off either at the person's house in their mailbox or take it to the post office, if I don't know where they're at in town. But nowadays this really should not happen at all, with any mail.
5 x