Budget pay offered but not working

RS

Budget pay offered but not working

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Mods...any mods....

Some new items have been listed and are showing the BP option. I always choose that when offered. However upon checkout the option isn’t offered even though it is on the item page.

Also same item in different color does not have the BP option listed. I assume this is an oversight? I tried to get online with CHAT but it never connected.

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Rashad

Can you assist?
6 x

AD

Re: Budget pay offered but not working

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Oh my more problems. I would be going nuts. 🥴. H.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Oh my more problems. I would be going nuts. 🥴. H.
🤪 pretty much!
5 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Mods...any mods....

Some new items have been listed and are showing the BP option. I always choose that when offered. However upon checkout the option isn’t offered even though it is on the item page.

Also same item in different color does not have the BP option listed. I assume this is an oversight? I tried to get online with CHAT but it never connected.

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Rashad

Can you assist?
Good Afternoon, RS!

I am so sorry to hear this is happening! If you could, may you either provide the item numbers here, or send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with a screenshot of the products which are offering the BudgetPay option in your cart? Feel free to tag us Moderators in the email, if you choose to send it that way. We'd be happy to get this looked into and find out what is happening.
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

SLC dropping the ball again. When are they going to get their act together? It never ends!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Mods...any mods....

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Rashad

Can you assist?
Good Afternoon, RS!

I am so sorry to hear this is happening! If you could, may you either provide the item numbers here, or send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with a screenshot of the products which are offering the BudgetPay option in your cart? Feel free to tag us Moderators in the email, if you choose to send it that way. We'd be happy to get this looked into and find out what is happening.
Thank you!

3778167 and 3778158 Says BP but then once in cart there is no option

3778144 Is the same ring but different color and no BP option.

I appreciate the help! 😊
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Mods...any mods....

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Rashad

Can you assist?
Good Afternoon, RS!

Thank you!

3778167 and 3778158 Says BP but then once in cart there is no option

3778144 Is the same ring but different color and no BP option.

I appreciate the help! 😊
Good Afternoon, RS!

I thank you for your response and for the information, and have forwarded the items to our teams so we can further investigate the error. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any confusion or inconvenience caused during this as we look into the error and get it resolved!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor ...

I responded to your email. Actually three times as there was more info I had to relate.

I hope you get them yourself as you are aware of the situation.
3 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Both rings are very pretty.
2 x