anniebelle

Re: Expired skin care!!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
AD wrote:
3 years ago
DITTO!!!! 😊....H
Daughter too. When we went up there last week she and I drove out to pick up dinner and take back to her house. When we walked out of the restaurant she asked, begged, if she could drive.
Uhmm...nope! Then she wanted to know if I was ever going to give her this car!!! 🤣🤣🤣
She wanted my last one too but likes this one better...well ya...me too.

I think she thought she could drive this one because I let her boyfriend take her to prom in my last one. I know...gulp. We offered to get them a limo but they asked for my car instead. Luckily nothing happened.
How old is your daughter?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
AD wrote:
3 years ago
DITTO!!!! 😊....H
Daughter too. When we went up there last week she and I drove out to pick up dinner and take back to her house. When we walked out of the restaurant she asked, begged, if she could drive.
Uhmm...nope! Then she wanted to know if I was ever going to give her this car!!! 🤣🤣🤣
She wanted my last one too but likes this one better...well ya...me too.

I think she thought she could drive this one because I let her boyfriend take her to prom in my last one. I know...gulp. We offered to get them a limo but they asked for my car instead. Luckily nothing happened.
How old is your daughter?
And she herself admits (and we know this) she’s not a great driver. Although she DID drive herself all the way across the country.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

In fact I just remembered I took a pic when they were backing out of the driveway on the way to prom (of course we took pics of them too!!!)

You can just see boyfriend in his tux if you look closely👀👀👀

That was my car before Tanzy. His name was Brock!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

RS:....Can you take a picture of the car and post it? 😊....H.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
RS:....Can you take a picture of the car and post it? 😊....H.
Of Tanzy???

G’morning🥰🥰🥰
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

RS:...yes of Tanzy. 😊.....H.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
RS:...yes of Tanzy. 😊.....H.
I have a couple here, I will post. 💞💞
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Tanzy...

And that is not a mark on the passenger side door. It’s reflection. I saw that in the pic after I got home because I thought it was a ding or something. Nope....whewwww.

I’m getting the windows tinted when the rain is good and done. I had only had her a couple of months when the pandemic hit so the place we like to get that done shut down for a good long time. BMW never tints them ahead of time. There are auto shades in the rear seats and rear window of the car that I can raise and lower.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I just noticed that pic of Brock...he looks black. He was actually a dark forest green.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Nice ride RS. Beautiful color 😊. The Moderators are quick today 😊
2 x