Moderator...WHY do I keep putting myself through this???

buyitall

Moderator...WHY do I keep putting myself through this???

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Well, here I go....AGAIN! I just received my order for Sophia perfume. It was supposed to be 2 bottles...like buy one get one. The invoice clearly show 2 bottles. I RECEIVED ONE BOTTLE! But the thing that concerns me the most is my Galatea ring I just received! My $249.99 ring came in the usual little blue box! Not the Galatea box they showed on tv! No Galatea card or paperwork that was also shown! Plus I am still waiting on a refund for two rings I sent back...NEITHER of which arrived with the sticker/tags you are not supposed to remove...and one of the rings returned was a slider ring where the stone was supposed to slide up and down. It slid halfway and then would get stuck! I had to contact customer service just two nights ago because I purchased two items with free shipping....and I was charged shipping on both items! I don’t know why I continue to put myself through this?? I must be a glutton for punishment! I am so tired of wasting my money on return shipping and then having to fight to get a refund! I have contacted the Texas Better Business Bureau about filing a complaint against this company. I have been keeping pictures and paperwork to verify my complaints. I have been holding off thinking things will improve here. Instead they are worse. Tomorrow I am going ahead and file my complaint....and I urge customers here who continually have problems to do the same! Enough is enough!
9 x

AD

Re: Moderator...WHY do I keep putting myself through this???

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Aw oh, spaghettios, oh my. :shock: Whoa :o
2 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

The complaint is right. Many other type of complaints should be done for this company unprofessional way of treating customers and doing business in general.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Aw oh, spaghettios, oh my. :shock: Whoa :o
H: Are you a fan of Pluto? Aw oh, spaghettios!
1 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: That’s Affirmative :lol: :lol: ...not sure I understand but I guess :lol: H😊
1 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Oh I forgot....DUH. 🥸
1 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Oh I forgot....DUH. 🥸
I watch every new Pluto! As passionate as tuning in to the Forum!
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I’m still like DUH :lol: :lol: you mean a cartoon, movie, or the planet??? :oops: :mrgreen:
0 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
I’m still like DUH :lol: :lol: you mean a cartoon, movie, or the planet??? :oops: :mrgreen:
Well you obviously don't know about Pluto Living on YouTube!! I was introduced by someone on this Forum when she first began about a year ago. She is a talking dog who began giving us tips about how to survive the Corona Virus. She has millions of followers and you learn her favorite sayings and references, ways of speaking. Not as entertaining as in the beginning, but I still check it out a couple times a week.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Nope didn’t know, now I do. T. Y. 😊
1 x