Moderator...please help me...

buyitall

Moderator...please help me...

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I just received my Galatea pearl ring. It was over $200. It was shipped to me in the usual little blue box! When watching presentation it kept showing the actual Galatea box with card! WHERE IS MINE????? I want a box and card sent to me. Otherwise, I am returning the ring for a refund! The box and card would verify the authenticity for the future. Please tell me how to get this sent out to me...IMMEDIATELY. I am not waiting weeks for it to come. I have been promised paperwork for items in the past...that NEVER came. The last time was a YEAR ago!
4 x

Moderator_Rashad

Re: Moderator...please help me...

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
I just received my Galatea pearl ring. It was over $200. It was shipped to me in the usual little blue box! When watching presentation it kept showing the actual Galatea box with card! WHERE IS MINE????? I want a box and card sent to me. Otherwise, I am returning the ring for a refund! The box and card would verify the authenticity for the future. Please tell me how to get this sent out to me...IMMEDIATELY. I am not waiting weeks for it to come. I have been promised paperwork for items in the past...that NEVER came. The last time was a YEAR ago!
Good Evening,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to both our Shipping team and our Warehousing team so they can look into why this is happening. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
0 x