Where is Minerva Mongeotti?I have your order.

Glamazon

Where is Minerva Mongeotti?I have your order.

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I live in Ohio and I just received a customer’s package from California.I cannot get anything accomplished with the chat line and I cannot stay on hold on the phone all day for a sales rep.Please contact me so that I can send it to you.I opened it because it was addressed to me.So they put your order in a package with my address.I know you must be wondering where this is.In the long run it will be easier for me to send it to you than to waste time with LC.
8 x

RS

Re: Where is Minerva Mongeotti?I have your order.

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Glamazon

We can’t post personal info here so your way won’t work.

I am almost certain the only way will be for you to return the package to SLC.

Letting them know via email what the issue is will be an asset as it will be a “paper trail”. I would take pics and send them in with the email as well.

Good luck.

That’s really messed up.
8 x

Glamazon

At least if she reads this she will know what is going on while I try to figure this out.
7 x

Glamazon

They included the order invoice with her name and address on it so I already know where she lives.I really just want her to know what’s going on.No return label included it with my address on it that wouldn’t work either.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I hope she is on the forum and reads your message.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Hi I have been waiting a long time what State should it have been sent to?😧🍀
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Glamazon Shop LC will have you return it to them and tell you what to do but I agree with RS, I would email them. Maybe they could send you a label with the other persons name on it so you could send it to her yourself at no charge.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@Glamazon Shop LC will have you return it to them and tell you what to do but I agree with RS, I would email them. Maybe they could send you a label with the other persons name on it so you could send it to her yourself at no charge.
So yeah! SLC would now be outsourcing their shipping dept.

Maybe then that lady will get her items!
7 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

I live in Michigan. Last week I received a package with my name and address label on it but it had an invoice and products for a client in New York. I returned it to SLC but I have to wonder if any of the items I am waiting for were switched and put into an envelope with her name and address label.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Glamazon:...... is there any way you can send this person her package??? You say , you have her address, it may just be easier just to send it out, she may never receive it, if you send it to SLC. It may cost you, but it would be a good gesture. Just a thought 😊.....H
2 x