My package delivered to wrong door

Glamazon

My package delivered to wrong door

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

My package was delivered here a couple days ago as per delivery notification.Yep,you guessed right.Not at my house was it delivered.I went through the correct protocol and contacted customer service but that is as far as I go over an $8 ring.Usps investigations are useless for lost packages and I would be laughed off the premises filing a report over a cheap ring while dangerous crimes need to be addressed first.I am not walking several blocks in the cold asking if someone has this package especially with Covid looming in the air.Unless it was an expensive item I will just forget about it.They should have some kind of insurance or some way to take care of replacing lost items.Guess I am stuck.I am getting ready to mail a customer on the other side of the country her items that were addressed to me.I should have quit when I was going to awhile back.
10 x

RoseyRuby

Re: My package delivered to wrong door

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Glamazon wrote:
3 years ago
My package was delivered here a couple days ago as per delivery notification.Yep,you guessed right.Not at my house was it delivered.I went through the correct protocol and contacted customer service but that is as far as I go over an $8 ring.Usps investigations are useless for lost packages and I would be laughed off the premises filing a report over a cheap ring while dangerous crimes need to be addressed first.I am not walking several blocks in the cold asking if someone has this package especially with Covid looming in the air.Unless it was an expensive item I will just forget about it.They should have some kind of insurance or some way to take care of replacing lost items.Guess I am stuck.I am getting ready to mail a customer on the other side of the country her items that were addressed to me.I should have quit when I was going to awhile back.
That's very disappointing. The mail carriers in my area, aren't much better. Can't blame it on Covid, it's been like this for years.
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Glamazon wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information and address confirmation and we'll get a new one shipped out to you as soon as possible.
7 x

Lacy

Re: My package delivered to wrong door/try....

Post by Lacy » 3 years ago

LC is denying responsibility. It's the carrier service fault. NOT.....

Contact the usps/ delivery service about it. (Get names). They will try to retrieve it. Once you have proof you asked the delivery service for help.

Shop lc Should give you a credit or replacement. Tell LC
ITS NOT YOUR FAULT.

8.00 item or not , its your earned $.

Good luck.
7 x

Lacy

Re: My package delivered to wrong door/try....

Post by Lacy » 3 years ago

LC is denying responsibility. It's the carrier service fault. NOT.....

Contact the usps/ delivery service about it. (Get names). They will try to retrieve it. Once you have proof you asked the delivery service for help.

Shop lc Should give you a credit or replacement. Tell LC
ITS NOT YOUR FAULT.

8.00 item or not , its your earned $.

Good luck.
2 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I realize the carrier is probably at fault here but a business especially this big is going to have this happen and it should be addressed.Mr or Ms moderator:All of the information you asked for is readily available to you.I hope you will send another ring but I have a lot going on and I just cannot deal with anymore “stuff” right now.I am mailing someone else’s package to them that was addressed to me and that is going to be difficult on me but nevertheless it is the right thing to do.You can read about that problem in a few earlier posts back.I do hope that you send another ring.
7 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

Today in fact a lady from a Street over brought me my current LC order because it had been delivered to her home. This is the fourth time in a year this has happened. instead of my street it was her street that they delivered to even though it's clearly marked my street they just came to the first 417 address and plopped it down now the fourth time plus the fact that I have three orders that I just completely lost because someone didn't bring them over to me and lc didn't do anything about it it was so much trouble calling in the first time it happened and giving all the order information etc etc and then nothing happening no refund no replacement nothing now I'm up to four times to the wrong address and three orders I had to pay for all over $100 which is probably not much to them but a lot to me down the drain why do I keep getting anything. on occasion I see something I really like and then I just hold my breath hoping that it will get to my door this is not the way to run a business and it's certainly not the way this business was run several years ago and I started what a shame to treat people so poorly.
7 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

Today in fact a lady from a Street over brought me my current LC order because it had been delivered to her home. This is the fourth time in a year this has happened. instead of my street it was her street that they delivered to even though it's clearly marked my street they just came to the first 417 address and plopped it down now the fourth time plus the fact that I have three orders that I just completely lost because someone didn't bring them over to me and lc didn't do anything about it it was so much trouble calling in the first time it happened and giving all the order information etc etc and then nothing happening no refund no replacement nothing now I'm up to four times to the wrong address and three orders I had to pay for all over $100 which is probably not much to them but a lot to me down the drain why do I keep getting anything. on occasion I see something I really like and then I just hold my breath hoping that it will get to my door this is not the way to run a business and it's certainly not the way this business was run several years ago and I started what a shame to treat people so poorly.
0 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Kline:....If I am reading this correctly you should call the Post office. Sounds like a mail person who CANNOT READ. SORRY ABOUT YOUR NAME CELL WONT LET ME SPELL CORRECTLY 🥴. ....H 😊
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@KLiz , if your name and address are on the package correctly, then SLC is not responsible. Call your post office!
4 x