Refunds on reurns

Peggy

Refunds on reurns

Post by Peggy » 3 years ago

Anyone having issues with getting credited when you have returned items? I am exasperated with all my attempts, and I do not know what to do. I’ve called and the representative is rude, I’ve sent 8 emails and I get a different answer every time, I spend about an hour a day trying to address this, I sent the items back, I enclosed all paperwork I filled out and attached the return form, I tracked my returns thru USPs, SHOPLC has the returns but no one can find them? And they want me to keep going back to exactly what I sent back etc? I ask for a supervisor and I am refused, I was told one would call me but never happened, one if my returns was a 1500.00 ring and they’ve had it since 3-19? I will make a BBB complaint tomorrow if I dont get someone’s attention. This is the worst customer service, the last representative was so rude and all I could hear was his dog barking in the background.
8 x

Lala3

Re: Refunds on reurns

Post by Lala3 » 3 years ago

I honestly don’t know how this company gets away with what they do to their customers. I last posted anything months ago and my last purchase was before Christmas ( a worthless 10k gold extender ) I will NEVER. Buy from Shoplc again . That being said I feel sorry for those that have CHEATED Out of their refunds and the mass frustration so many buyers have experienced . This company is just not worth the aggravation .so many of the people who use to post on this fun forum are gone. They wised up to. I use to read many interesting informative posts but those are all gone many positive cheerful antidotes but barely anything now. I personally am sick and tired hearing about feeding the children in India. I have never heard where this company is feeding hungry children in the USA. ????? How in the world can customers spend thousands on overpriced luxury rings and then wait months to find out if they have been credited with their returns. I think it’s time for a
serious investigation into some of the discrepancies going on with this company is OUTRAGEOUS. . . PS you can go to other sites and leave negative feedback about this company. The power of the pen is strong This company should be accountable for what is going on but from the big river store or more reputable shopping sites This place certainly isn’t one of them
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Left call your bank or credit card to and have them refund you.😧Sorry this happened to you I would be out of my mind. 😣💚🍀
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I would be freaking out too if they did not refund me $1500, I get upset over much smaller amounts.
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Peggy wrote:
3 years ago
Anyone having issues with getting credited when you have returned items? I am exasperated with all my attempts, and I do not know what to do. I’ve called and the representative is rude, I’ve sent 8 emails and I get a different answer every time, I spend about an hour a day trying to address this, I sent the items back, I enclosed all paperwork I filled out and attached the return form, I tracked my returns thru USPs, SHOPLC has the returns but no one can find them? And they want me to keep going back to exactly what I sent back etc? I ask for a supervisor and I am refused, I was told one would call me but never happened, one if my returns was a 1500.00 ring and they’ve had it since 3-19? I will make a BBB complaint tomorrow if I dont get someone’s attention. This is the worst customer service, the last representative was so rude and all I could hear was his dog barking in the background.
Good morning,

We apologize any inconvenience this has caused. Our returns department generally processes returns 2-5 days behind the current date. The Christmas rush usually extends that by a few days for some time, but then we were set back a week or more with the freeze over in February. Which we are unfortunately still recovering from. We are processing returns as fast as we possibly can, however we do understand that shouldn't penalize you as a customer. I'll be looking into this incident today and contacting you as soon as possible, your patience is truly appreciated.
3 x