Refunds on reurns

Peggy

Refunds on reurns

Post by Peggy » 3 years ago

Anyone having issues with getting credited when you have returned items? I am exasperated with all my attempts, and I do not know what to do. I’ve called and the representative is rude, I’ve sent 8 emails and I get a different answer every time, I spend about an hour a day trying to address this, I sent the items back, I enclosed all paperwork I filled out and attached the return form, I tracked my returns thru USPs, SHOPLC has the returns but no one can find them? And they want me to keep going back to exactly what I sent back etc? I ask for a supervisor and I am refused, I was told one would call me but never happened, one if my returns was a 1500.00 ring and they’ve had it since 3-19? I will make a BBB complaint tomorrow if I dont get someone’s attention. This is the worst customer service, the last representative was so rude and all I could hear was his dog barking in the background.
4 x

Gypsy

Re: Refunds on reurns

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Peggy wrote:
3 years ago
Anyone having issues with getting credited when you have returned items? I am exasperated with all my attempts, and I do not know what to do. I’ve called and the representative is rude, I’ve sent 8 emails and I get a different answer every time, I spend about an hour a day trying to address this, I sent the items back, I enclosed all paperwork I filled out and attached the return form, I tracked my returns thru USPs, SHOPLC has the returns but no one can find them? And they want me to keep going back to exactly what I sent back etc? I ask for a supervisor and I am refused, I was told one would call me but never happened, one if my returns was a 1500.00 ring and they’ve had it since 3-19? I will make a BBB complaint tomorrow if I dont get someone’s attention. This is the worst customer service, the last representative was so rude and all I could hear was his dog barking in the background.
@Peggy

at this point I would suggest tagging a MOD for assistance - Gypsy

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston

Could you PLEASE assist Peggy

Thank you
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Moderator Conner could you please check why my orders from the 2nd have not been shipped but invoicrd. This is really taking too long Thank You.😞🍀
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator Conner could you please check why my orders from the 2nd have not been shipped but invoicrd. This is really taking too long Thank You.😞🍀
Good afternoon,

Sorry about not getting back to you regarding your previous posts. I've reinforced your request for the Necklace boxes and I am investigating the issue with your stalled orders for the 04/02, I'll be contacting you as soon as I have more information.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Alex thank you so much my orders have been shipped from the 2nd. Will see if the boxes come. Thanks sgain😄💚🍀
4 x

Shawne

Post by Shawne » 3 years ago

I ordered something during the clearance. I should know better by now. But, I have been pretty lucky that things usually look like the picture and they had a video. So I figured I was safe. I was not. I ordered item 3736404 and it was supposed to be what looked like a fat half moon. Instead, I got a skinny sliver of a ring and it looked terrible. I called and will not be able to return and get refund, nor will I get an exchange. I have been very happy with shoplc in the past but I will pass this advice on. Do NOT order during clearance or the mega days unless you know exactly what you are getting, have been watching the prices and know that they are really on sale. Very disappointed in the response.
4 x

Grammagram

Post by Grammagram » 2 years ago

I was told the pink diamond ring I returned because it was worn and scratched would not be refunded. I returned the pendant and earrings as well because the pink metal just made them all look CHEAP so I had not worn any pieces at all. I had a very high end jeweler check out that ring for scratches and he assured me there were none. It took months of shipping that ring back and forth before getting my credit. If it was scratched, it didn't happen in my custody. Just be cautious of what you order.
3 x

kwebb37771

Post by kwebb37771 » 2 years ago

Oh wow....I just returned a steam cleaner that was broken when I got it ..I hope I don't have any issues getting credited back to me and all that good stuff !!
Got my fingers crossed?!
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Moderator ALEX !!!!!!!!! Still have not received my rep necklaces Boxes 8 of the please make sure they are shoppers time to much to much to much. Thank you.😡💚🍀
1 x