Item received broken

Rena

Re: Item received broken

Post by Rena » 3 years ago

I wonder why it wasn't knotted? Was it on stretchy cord?
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: H
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hi H! 🐱🐱🐱
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

It’s about time U and Milo WAKE UP 😊. :lol:
5 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

My Shungite/Hematite bracelet, that I only bought about 6mos. ago, broke this a.m. I was EXTREMELY careful with it, never showered with it on (Cheryl claims that she never takes hers off), but it didn't last me very long. Beads all over the floor, half of which I can't find, so no chance of re-stringing it. I ordered another one (Bolo style) from the RIVER website for only $9.99 and it will be here on Mon. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER STRETCHY BRACELET FROM THIS CHANNEL, EVER AGAIN. :evil:
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

R Ruby:....that’s what happened to my Murano glass necklace 🥴. I don’t care for the bolo bracelets, especially in sterling silver they break SO EASY....H 😊
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

@Mod Connor...why did I need to go to the trouble of sending in screenshots and photos just to be told by an agent to just return the entire set?
Good Morning, RS!

I am sorry for this confusion! I had advised the agent to process a refund for the order, without the need for return. Instead, I have no gone ahead and processed the refund myself back to your original method of payment. Additionally, I will be sending the images to our product teams so that we can inspect any remaining stock for similar defects as well. Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!

Thank you Mod Connor for getting that straightened out. I very much appreciate it!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@RS , which bracelet was that? Want to be sure not to order it! :D
Hi💞

It was item 4035528. The necklace is knotted but the bracelet was on a stretchy cord, very thin cord and the cord itself looks frayed where it is broken. Not good cord at all.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Rena wrote:
3 years ago
I wonder why it wasn't knotted? Was it on stretchy cord?
You are so right! It should have been knotted like the necklace and then finished with a clasp instead.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
It’s about time U and Milo WAKE UP 😊. :lol:
I went out with my friend to the grocery store, then for Pizza and beer. Would have been great if it wasn't cold and rainy!!!
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:..... I’m happy you got out 🥳. It’s chilly here today, yesterday was 80. Hopefully it will warm up there and you and your friend can sit outside in the beer garden 🤗. H
3 x