Item received broken

RS

Item received broken

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I just received this item and opened it up and look.

All the pearls for the bracelet are apart and we’re loose in the bag...they went all over the dresser and many of them fell behind the dresser.

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor

Please assist?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Item received broken

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago

All the pearls for the bracelet are apart and we’re loose in the bag...they went all over the dresser and many of them fell behind the dresser.

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor

Please assist?
Good Afternoon, RS!

I am so sorry to see you received this order in such a state! If you would be so kind, may you please provide the order information in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com? Please feel free to include the images you have provided here in the email, and we will be more than happy to get this resolved for you with a refund or a replacement. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this inconvenience!
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Oh my gosh :o. Sorry you received the item in that condition. Did you ever get the other problem fixed,? Something you paid two day shipping for. H.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor

Please assist?
Good Afternoon, RS!

I am so sorry to see you received this order in such a state! If you would be so kind, may you please provide the order information in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com? Please feel free to include the images you have provided here in the email, and we will be more than happy to get this resolved for you with a refund or a replacement. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this inconvenience!
I sent an email attention to you. I appreciate it very much.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Oh my gosh :o. Sorry you received the item in that condition. Did you ever get the other problem fixed,? Something you paid two day shipping for. H.
As far as I know about that order nothing was ever refunded as was promised. I was never given a reply by any moderator here. Both of the orders...the original and the second one sent by Mod Alex arrived after Easter which is when I needed it. Sigh.
8 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

I too received two damaged items within the month of March. I sent both back and hesitate to buy anything else. I spoke to customer service so we shall see
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor

Please assist?
Good Afternoon, RS!

@Mod Connor...why did I need to go to the trouble of sending in screenshots and photos just to be told by an agent to just return the entire set?
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago

@Mod Connor...why did I need to go to the trouble of sending in screenshots and photos just to be told by an agent to just return the entire set?
Good Morning, RS!

I am sorry for this confusion! I had advised the agent to process a refund for the order, without the need for return. Instead, I have no gone ahead and processed the refund myself back to your original method of payment. Additionally, I will be sending the images to our product teams so that we can inspect any remaining stock for similar defects as well. Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@RS , which bracelet was that? Want to be sure not to order it! :D
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: H
5 x