Item received broken

anniebelle

Re: Item received broken

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:..... I’m happy you got out 🥳. It’s chilly here today, yesterday was 80. Hopefully it will warm up there and you and your friend can sit outside in the beer garden 🤗. H
Yes, we will have to try that. She doesn't drink and drive, but I had 2 bottles. One for her, one for me!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

You go girl :lol: one for me next time that will make 3. Have a great night....H😊
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@RS I would think the person sending that out should have noticed it was broke. I have had a few that came in like that, it's like the elastic is dry rotted and breaks. I just sent back another watch that came in and I know I was sent some one else's return because the tab was removed and the watch was already set and running. I ended up getting a brand name watch from another network, I can not say the brand here but on the face of the watch it has a horse drawn carriage, they also make high end handbags. Regular price was $300 and got it on sale for $169 and it is beautiful, it has Swarovski CZ around the dial and it is all stainless steel in gold, water proof to 100 ft. with a 2 year warranty. I have had 3 watch's from here in the last two months that had issues.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@RS I would think the person sending that out should have noticed it was broke. I have had a few that came in like that, it's like the elastic is dry rotted and breaks. I just sent back another watch that came in and I know I was sent some one else's return because the tab was removed and the watch was already set and running. I ended up getting a brand name watch from another network, I can not say the brand here but on the face of the watch it has a horse drawn carriage, they also make high end handbags. Regular price was $300 and got it on sale for $169 and it is beautiful, it has Swarovski CZ around the dial and it is all stainless steel in gold, water proof to 100 ft. with a 2 year warranty. I have had 3 watch's from here in the last two months that had issues.
I would think so yes. Although the bracelet was inside a very small plastic bag so maybe not? I’ve had other pieces, mostly necklaces, that arrived broken and I know it’s because they were folded. They need to stop doing that!
And so you’ve been COACHED as to what brand watch to get now ‘eh? 🤣😊
Glad you got a good deal. I don’t (can’t) wear a watch. They stop working.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@RS Yes you got it. I never use to be able to wear watch's when I was younger, they would stop but I even had one that would spin backwards but my body must have changed at some point now it is fine. I hate when they put large items into tiny box's, like the person is to lazy to go get the right size or something.
4 x