Pen set bought at auction has Shop LC on them

geminigirl

Pen set bought at auction has Shop LC on them

Post by geminigirl » 3 years ago

I stayed away from Shop LC for a long time and I think I remember why. I bought a set of pens on auction and they arrived in a ShopLC Box (that's okay with me) BUT, each pen has shop LC written on it. I double and triple checked the auction just to see if I missed anything. Nope, showed pens with no writing on them and the video never mentioned it. They would make a great gift? Just as nice of a gift as the pen I got from my bank. I called and the rep told me that all the auction pens have Shop LC written on it. I kept explaining that there was nothing that said that. He kept putting me on hold to talk to someone and I asked to talk to that someone. He wouldn't allow that but promised I would get a call back soon. It's been quite a while. I think that was something he said to get me off the phone. Before I post my disdain for ShopLC all over my social media outlets, I thought I would give this forum a chance. What does anyone else think?
10 x

AD

Re: Pen set bought at auction has Shop LC on them

Post by AD » 3 years ago

That’s like going to the Dr. office and getting pens they put out for people to fill out paperwork, except the DR. office pens have different medications printed on them. THOSE ARE WHAT I CALL COLLECTORS PEN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ... oh and the pens are free....H😊
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Seems to me that a few years ago they were selling COFFEE MUGS with their logo on them!! I told CS they should give those out for free with a large order as ADVERTISING!!!
10 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

I've been getting reminders everyday as to why I stopped watching them a couple of years ago too. Shop lc charging for pens that their employees probably use and they give to vendors. They must have gotten a really large order of the pens and someone had the idea to cut costs and sell them :lol:
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 3 years ago

I've seen slc selling a single surgical mask on RA. Can you imagine? Even if won for $1, shipping is $3. That's crazy.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

OMG!!! Seriously :shock: :lol: H😊
6 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 3 years ago

It crossed my mind that they could be changing Their name again... ??? Will my "special pens" become scarce then and increase in value? Better get them before they're gone!! 8-)
8 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Those pens are promotional products and their cost is written off as advertising. This is a joke. And a pretty low joke at that.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Yep!! :lol: :lol: H🙂
4 x