Pen set bought at auction has Shop LC on them

buyitall

Re: Pen set bought at auction has Shop LC on them

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I have had major problems with items at ShopLC and getting them resolved as well. I kept contacting customer service and posting complaints on here...like preaching to the choir. I have finally contacted the Texas Better Business Bureau and just got an email back about how to report complaints. I suggest you do the same. The item was definitely misrepresented on their website. Just be sure to take pictures...keep all documentation...all correspondence with customer service(dates and times...even the name of the agent). It would even be helpful if you could take pictures directly from the website of the item and the video. I pull up the website on my iPad...then take pictures and record the video with my phone so I have a record. Isn’t it ridiculous to have to go through this with a big company like this?? It’s such a hassle now...and stressful! No JOY here anymore!) Hope this helps.
5 x

Crystal

Re: Pen set bought at auction has Shop LC on them

Post by Crystal » 3 years ago

i got two items from Shoplc that i dont recognise, i never purchase from Shoplc, . someone sent them to Shoplc to get they money back i guess . So i called Shoplc about that, begging them send me a return slip that i can send them these items back. so far , havent recieved that slip yet. Also purchased AAAA tanzanite pendant , ShopLC sent me a defected one(missing diamond) without a return slip also. Called them many times, each time a different person , saying the same thing, but still nothing happening. Not everything Rhapsody is the best ones....
3 x