Payment processing issues again

RS

Payment processing issues again

Post by RS » 3 years ago

When I tried to order an item (I really don’t have time to shop today but even LESS time for problems) the order page said it couldn’t authenticate. Huh? Well...okay. I know there are plenty of funds there but let me go check....so I go to check.

I didn’t order but went online and checked that particular account. The pending charge WAS TAKEN but guess what...THERE IS NO ORDER on my order page.

SLC...I have had this issue before and the pending charge was almost impossible to get removed.

I also had an issue earlier today when ordering several items (got free shipping) it did not include one item!

So I had to go back and reorder that item and had to pay shipping. I also used a coupon code for the other items and because of your glitch I didn’t get the discount on the one the system left out.

What gives?
7 x

Bella

Re: Payment processing issues again

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I swear the problems never ever end!
5 x

kwebb37771

Post by kwebb37771 » 3 years ago

I am having issues with payments made they were taken from my card but not showing up on my budget payment page as being Paid.. I email customer service and then I get a txt from my card saying slc is Attempting to deposit $ back onto my account..but it's not been released as of yet. I also have a cancellation order and I got the alert from my card ppl saying shop lc is Attempting to put $ onto my card .. But they still haven't done that either. I am so aggravated at this point.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I need to check that account again to see if that charge ever dropped off. It better have!
2 x