Asking about missing order

Derby

Asking about missing order

Post by Derby » 3 years ago

I asked about my missing order on chat with ShopLC Representative and immediately got the answer: "I am so sorry for the trouble. Please do not worry." When I press her/him farther I got the answer: "Please allow me few minutes to check." Shouldn't she or he check the orders and shipping numbers in the first place?
8 x

Boston Irish

Re: Asking about missing order

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Derby they will say so sorry but! I hope they replace it for you. I had an item that was held up in Houston they had to refund me it was gone lost or stolen from Houston last tracking on it. Good luck.😣💚🍀
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Derby wrote:
3 years ago
I asked about my missing order on chat with ShopLC Representative and immediately got the answer: "I am so sorry for the trouble. Please do not worry." When I press her/him farther I got the answer: "Please allow me few minutes to check." Shouldn't she or he check the orders and shipping numbers in the first place?
My number one rule...when a SLC agent SAYS “Don’t worry”....

WORRY
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Derby wrote:
3 years ago
My number one rule...when a SLC agent SAYS “Don’t worry”....

WORRY
Yep, you've got that right! :D :D
8 x