Order deleted from order history ?

RS

Order deleted from order history ?

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor

It’s 4 am here and I am so not in the mood for this. I placed an order yesterday morning just prior to the Lustro Stella show for two Lustro pieces.
Payment taken, confirmation received.

I am up at the moment (planned on going back to sleep but SLC now has me stressed).

I check my order history and that order is COMPLETELY MISSING from my order history.

I contacted chat and as usual I got the scripted answers “don’t worry” “ clear your history “ (NO by the way). And things like “well it may be possible” Then the agent simply told me to call.

I keep giving SLC ONE MORE chance and things continue to happen.

I certainly hope that by the time I log back in that my order will be in my history. I am not going to reorder it. I want it fixed.

One of the items in the order was lower in price before the event than when it was presented. Is that why my order is missing?

I would greatly appreciate this getting straightened out. My patience and nerves are wearing thin.

Oh...and if the order is not restored I need everything ELSE I ordered yesterday cancelled EXCEPT the sparkle mask...that is for my daughter at her request.

TY
6 x

RS

Re: Order deleted from order history ?

Post by RS » 3 years ago

No help Mods? 🥺🥺🥺

I can see no reason why this order has disappeared.
5 x

RS

Re: Order deleted from order history ?

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Well the issue is not fixed by any means. Apparently someone has started some process because on my order page the order is there (but no pictures) and when I click on order status is says PARTIAL INVOICE.

When I click on the item that was lower in price on the site that morning before the event I get a “oops that page isn’t available “ which means the item in my size has sold out.

I ordered it BEFORE the event. BEFORE most other people did. If I am told that the item will not be sent to me because they oversold I will be so VERY upset. That ring (of the two) is the one I wanted the most.

I haven’t received any communication regarding this. No joy.
6 x