THATS IT!!!!

AD

Re: THATS IT!!!!

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I heard my Oma (Grandma) in German say worse things, and I only know a little bit of German 🙀. :lol: :lol: ....H😊
3 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 3 years ago

I want to ask all of you a question . Has anyone encountered problems like this with other site and shopping channels I NEVER HAVE. In fact on EBay the customer is right about 99.9% of the time if there is a dispute. I know because I sell things on EBay Shoplc operates under the philosophy business model they are always right they keep your money you fight to get it back. I stopped buying here months ago. I suggest others do the same but it this place initial they start treating their customers with respect it’s a disgrace.
4 x

Intrepid

Post by Intrepid » 2 years ago

Sharon10EC wrote:
3 years ago
My phone IS freezing but this order site also has its issues. It was indicated I had won a handbag but it was never acknowledged. I have seen my name as winning before but did not even bid on that item. Yes, I am fairly new. What gets me is my card on file. I did sign up for quick buy but have tried to delete it. I want to present my card each time and free shipping on orders over $30.00. I have trust issues esp. when you get a headache trying to communicate.
The autopay is a great function. It will get you free shipping on any auction you win, even if you only win for $1. I myself never use the cart. I buy or I don’t. There are a number of bidders using same names, it’s happened to me to, but all you need to do is check your “watch list”, and you will see if it was or wasn’t you who actually placed a bid. Incidentally, the only real way to track an item for later, is to place a bid, which will then show that item on your watch list. You can also bid right from the watch list later, if you wish.
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

To RS: I just noticed your post from a month ago. Please don’t cry. I’ve cried too out of frustration & anger over what we have to go through to make a purchase. I won auction 4 times because that’s what customer service said to do. I still don’t have it & probably will never get it. You call 4 times & get 4 different agents with 4 different ideas. How can anyone deal with this time after time? So please try not to cry, they don’t care but your friends in the forum care about you. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ 🌸🌸🌸
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
To RS: I just noticed your post from a month ago. Please don’t cry. I’ve cried too out of frustration & anger over what we have to go through to make a purchase. I won auction 4 times because that’s what customer service said to do. I still don’t have it & probably will never get it. You call 4 times & get 4 different agents with 4 different ideas. How can anyone deal with this time after time? So please try not to cry, they don’t care but your friends in the forum care about you. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ 🌸🌸🌸
Thank you @Amy 🥰🥰🥰
3 x